“Amazing crepe”

Ranked #6 of 26 Dessert in Cairns
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We are only in Cairns for a few days but have been going to this shop every day after dinner. It's located at the entrance of the night market, you can't miss it. The crepe and cream are so fresh and the ice-cream taste really yummy and healthy.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Eating the salmon crepe was a highlight of our holiday. There may be a wait as this restaurant is a must visit for all. Did not see any food left on any plate.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We traveled to Cairns from Townsville for a weekend away for our 2nd wedding anniversary. We decided on Cairns purely because of this Crepe shop! The last time we were in town there was one in Cairns central shopping centre but this has since shut down. This shop is open from 4:30-10:30 and gets very busy around dinner times. Worth every second you have to wait. Fresh ingredients and literally the best crepes we’ve had in our lives. I don’t even know where else you can get anything like these. Well done crepe shop!! I recommend the choc banana crepe with chocolate ice cream. My mouth is watering just thinking about it, I’m off to get my 2nd crepe of the day.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Located at the entrance of the night market, not on the esplanade side that I consider as the exit, they will cook you an amazing choice of great quality crepes (I am French so I can judge) that you can fill up with fresh fruits, hot fudges, cereals and ice cream. About 7AUS$.
It is just in front of the Bubble Tea spot so you can enjoy both at the same time ;)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The locals know about this shop and there’s a reason why. Freshly made crepes, fresh fruit, fresh cream and flavoursome ice cream...the perfect dessert. Set in the opening of the night markets, this little cafe serves a variety of crepes. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2018