Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$487
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/07/21
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews large balcony nice kitchen washer and dryer perfect location cairns holiday living room bbq area night market accommodation wharf luxury kuranda laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Exceptional stay, fantastic view, Jodie and Michael were extremely accomodating and the customer service was well worth our visit, definitely recommend this place, very close to all the prime areas. The location is great. You can’t ask for more...

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Afroenthusiast
Reviewed 3 October 2020

Nice apartments and the amenities were very good, well set up and very comfortable, nice views from the balcony and no shortage of room. Only issue was the lift to the upper floors was very slow. no real complains.

Room tip: nice view on the balcony to the river.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank O3091NYstevea
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Read the reviews here before going and felt it definitely lived up to the expectations. Friendly helpful staff and lovely clean apartment of a high standard with everything we could need. The small extra amount for the waterview I think was worth it.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ShannonS902
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

A hotel room is not always a primary focus when I travel but I’m starting to see the importance of comfortable accommodations when I look back at how staying at the Jack and Newell Holiday Apartments was one of the highlights of my trip. I didn’t want to leave.

I don’t know what I loved most. Our Coral Sea view was stunning. Our city view and balcony was awesome too. It was a short walk to shopping and the Cairns Night Market. Having a nice kitchen and a comfortable living room made me feel at home. Everything was sparkling clean and tidy. The jacuzzi spa in the master bathroom was a fabulous way to unwind and the service we received from Jodie and Michael was absolutely 5 star. Finally, the value was incredible.

If you’re debating about options for hotels, I can’t recommend this place highly enough. I am thankful for the beautiful memories.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ajuliagulia
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Fantastic apartment overlooking the wharf with Hemingways a great brewery opposite. The apartment is very clean and fully equipped with everything you need for a great stay including a washer and dryer, essential on a road trip. Daintree, Mossman and Kuranda all within driving distance for a great days out.

Room tip: Choose an apartment with a view
Date of stay: February 2020