Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
All reviews large balcony nice kitchen washer and dryer perfect location cairns holiday living room bbq area night market accommodation wharf luxury kuranda laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

A hotel room is not always a primary focus when I travel but I’m starting to see the importance of comfortable accommodations when I look back at how staying at the Jack and Newell Holiday Apartments was one of the highlights of my trip. I didn’t want to leave.

I don’t know what I loved most. Our Coral Sea view was stunning. Our city view and balcony was awesome too. It was a short walk to shopping and the Cairns Night Market. Having a nice kitchen and a comfortable living room made me feel at home. Everything was sparkling clean and tidy. The jacuzzi spa in the master bathroom was a fabulous way to unwind and the service we received from Jodie and Michael was absolutely 5 star. Finally, the value was incredible.

If you’re debating about options for hotels, I can’t recommend this place highly enough. I am thankful for the beautiful memories.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ajuliagulia
Reviewed 7 February 2020

Fantastic apartment overlooking the wharf with Hemingways a great brewery opposite. The apartment is very clean and fully equipped with everything you need for a great stay including a washer and dryer, essential on a road trip. Daintree, Mossman and Kuranda all within driving distance for a great days out.

Room tip: Choose an apartment with a view
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank KT14
Reviewed 27 November 2019

A person always is happy when they pay a price that they belive they have received value for !! Too many times these days, you feel i paid grudgingly, and walked away not quite satisfied ...

Not with Jack and Newall apartments, was very satisfied ! Has all the ticks for me, location, safety, cleaniness, and value for money - will probably my default holiday accomodation whenever I holiday in Cairns.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Bushman4367
Reviewed 12 October 2019

Stayed for 3 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment on the 8th floor; best accommodation we have stayed at in Cairns. Loved sitting on the huge balcony watching the boats coming and going on Trinity Inlet. Fully self-contained, clean and with secure parking. Reception is not always manned but a request was actioned after leaving a note. Easy walk to the Esplanade and to a variety of restaurants along the boardwark; brewery across the road for craft beers and dining. We'd love to stay again!!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank O2038BHkarenb
Reviewed 1 October 2019

We had a lovely 3 night stay at Jack & Newell Cairns. Our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment exceeded our expectations, it was clean, modern and very well appointed. We had a lovely view of the water from our 8th floor balcony. Kitchen facilities were above average. Thank you very much, highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019