Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Booking.comUS$60
Agoda.comUS$60
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2020

I stayed here with my partner throughout our whole time in Cairns and it was exactly what we needed. We only really needed a clean private room, close to the city centre and with air con - so for the price this was Perfect, the previous reviews don't do it justice!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2019

Fan only worked flat out, Air con adjustments could only be made by standing on the single bed, rattled so badly that I gave up, something leaking from unit upstairs down onto the toilet, some brown liquid. The bathroom sink tap was not secured. I would never stay here again.

Room tip: find somewhere else
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019

So old, dirty, dated. Filthy carpet. Bathroom grimmy. Bed had a cover hiding something. Didnt want to look. Bed head lights broken and badly placed so that you hit you head on them. If you are thinking of staying,DONT.
The stair banister was very unstable.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2019

I checked out within 30 mins of checking in. The Reception staff were wonderful. The room was dirty and smelt of urine and sweat. The AC was covered in dust,probably like the filters and was unhealthy and unhygenic.The bathroom light had no translucent cover and electrical wires were in clear view.
Avoid.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank infourtime
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

This motel is in a great location, within walking distance of the beach, reef fleet terminal and downtown area. It is definitely no frills what-so-ever. The room was equipped with a mini fridge, microwave and electric kettle. It is dated, in need of renovation. The staff I encountered when I arrived were very friendly, but I did not see them for the rest of my stay. There never seemed to be anyone in the front office when I walked by so I’m unsure of the hours they keep. There is a pool there, I didn’t use it since the beach is so close. Bed was comfy as well and the air conditioner was good. All in all, not a bad stay; just in need of a little TLC.

Date of stay: May 2019