Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
SAVE US$9
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
ExpediaUS$63
Trip.comUS$63
All reviews air con stayed here comfortable room great location hospital accommodation fi city cafes
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Nice & clean bedroom & bathroom, AIR-CON, comfortable beds, my partner and I had a lovely nights sleep here. My room was spotless and I would be very happy to stay here again. My room was very spacious with a smart TV, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities. There is the option for late check out which is a bonus. Reception staff were super friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble. I had a lovely stay and peaceful sleep here.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised! On logan rd but facing quiet st and noise was no Problem. Air con was super quiet and bed very comfortable. Clean and more
Than adequate and cheap Compared to others. Yes a bit dated and furniture mis Match etc. But clean, comfortable and good nights sleep.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Great value Motel, near the hospital if you arte visiting someone. its near to lots of shops and cafes for food and supplies.

Friendly manager John who helped us out with any issues

Cold AC and comfy bed

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020

I stayed here a week in January for an event at Chandler. Firstly, I want to highlight the positives and also point out the obvious flaws which should be weighed up by importance.
The location is excellent. There is a lot of eating options within 200 metres of your door. The pub next door has cheap and good quality meals.
There is a convenience store across the road for small items. I used it to grab milk.
The bus to the city runs right past.
There is free undercover parking which was almost always available. On the one occasion it wasn't, there was street parking right outside.
There is a pool which is nice to have to cool off in Summer.
The rooms are ok. There is a difference between quality of rooms. I actually changed rooms due to the deadlock not working and my second room was much better (room 5). There are maintenance issues. They need to do a better job of keeping on top of these. Those issues were the lock, bin lids not opening, and light bulbs out. They also need to do a lot better with cleaning the property. Given all the other positives, I was happy to overlook the cleanliness, but if this is a game changer for you, you might want to consider this. Housekeeping was slack. It lets down the property, and it is much different to the attitude of can do excellent customer service that the property manager displayed. They do try hard with the personal side of the business and this is a strength. I felt like I could talk to them about any issue and it would be taken care of. They also keep a close eye on your safety and it felt like staying with a friend. The reception is grotty, and as it is the first room you see, it is a bit of a let down to start off.
If you need to drive around Brisbane, this property has excellent access to the city and all points East, West , North and South. I found it easy to get anywhere from here.
It is not a bad base for events at Chandler.
Overall, the customer service and location with parking won me over at this property. I would recommend it, but would love to see them put more effort into maintenance and cleanliness. I like to also support family owned business, and this motel has been in the same family for 30 years.

Room tip: Room 5 is awesome
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

I booked our two sons in here for four nights and I’ve never seen a dirtier accommodation in my life. There was an empty crystal meth bag under the bed. The air conditioner was filthy. Mold and dust on every brick and the stench of people smoking on the verandahs outside each unit. I asked for my money back but he’d only give me back the three nights not the night my sons had to put up with such awful conditions. Management were very arrogant and rude. I would never recommend this place, not even to an enemy.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank meggsw2020
johnpaper, janitor at Holland Park Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

We get about half a dozen of these complaints a year. Generally, they are guests who have paid upfront for multiple nights and circumstance change and they wish to shorten their stay and they focus their efforts on cleanliness or the like to request a refund. These guests have honed in on every Nook and Cranny to photo to justify their refund request even looking under the bed to identify a crystal meth bag or so they claim. The only reason this guest advised that we were arrogant and rude is that we would not give them a refund for the night's stay which we politely refused. Makes you wonder why they stayed a night "under such awful conditions" as their efforts could have been better placed by finding alternate accommodation soon after arrival.