All reviewsmarble bathroombeautiful heritage buildinghotel suiteheritage listedolde worldflat noodlesrooms are hugeturn down servicethe riverroom servicequeen street mallsouth bankspent nightsacross the roadstandard roomvalet parkingcar park
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here long ago and was happy but this time the aircon was not really cold so I have to downgrade the rating. There is a poor selection of cable channels because they mainly focus on sports. Rooms are large, bedding is comfortable, pod coffee machine is nice and towels are ample and soft. Next time I will call in advance to ensure I am given a cold room.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank whitepointer
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The room was fantastic, bed was comfortable, could not hear anything else - so very quiet. Even has a coffee machine. Loved my stay, would highly recommend it for anyone wanting to get a night away in the city area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I was visiting Brisbane for just two days so had looked for a city centre hotel. Treasury Casino and Hotel is very central - near the Botanic Gardens, river and city centre. I had not realised it was in two buildings. However, both buildings were spectacular and the rooms were large and well equipped with lovely bathroom. There are several restaurants in the hotel. I ate in the Asian restaurant and the food was good.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Looked forward to our stay of one night, and the room was not disappointing. great location for the city and the room ( king deluxe) was fantastic, very roomy with a superb large bathroom and a good variety of amenities.
The staff from our checking in, having a drink in the bar and eating in the restaurant where polite and friendly. But!!!!!
We decided to have breakfast in the hotel, very disappointing, Despite the fact that there was only 4 tables occupied it was a disaster. we asked for tea & coffee, which arrived after we had eaten breakfast, when our breakfast arrived we requested tomato sauce, which we were told would arrive when our bread was delivered, which sounds good except bread never arrived, and if you say soft poached eggs it has to apply for both eggs and not just one. I was really hoping to give a great review for this hotel but whilst our room was great the restaurant needs a fair amount of work.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2016

Booked via Agoda mystery hotel.

To get into the carpark was a bit of a mission(booking info didn't mention vallet was or available or how to find it(neither did the hotel operator when we called), with the virtual concierge camera pointing not at the person speaking but another just laughing.

Front desk staff were very nice, helpful and attentive. They upgraded the room which was one of the largest king rooms I have ever been in (only exception maybe Venetian Macau) Room was facing express way and river but no noise - just views.

The historic features of the hotel just added to the grandeur - truly magnificent tribute to the pioneers of Australia.

One hotel guest whom was struggling with communication as they did not have any Chinese speaking staff on - a little strange for an Australian Casino property but the staff did what they could to assist.

Room Tip: If you drive - opt for valet parking, or if you park yourself and spend $100 on F&B - parking is free
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple