All reviews marble bathroom beautiful heritage building hotel suite olde world flat noodles rooms are huge turn down service the river room service queen street mall south bank spent nights across the road valet parking standard room car park central location
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Stayed here for one night in August. The room very spacious, the pod coffee machine was a welcome addition that is now becoming a bit more common in hotels of this class.
The hotel was quite hard to find as it is located in a different building to the casino. Once inside the hotel the staff were very polite and obliging, and moved my colleague to the same floor as me . Due to an unusual numbering system we struggled with finding our rooms which wasn't ideal when we were carrying luggage. Overall a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2015

I stayed here for two nights to attend a conference at the Brisbane Entertainment and Convention Centre, a short 10 minutes walk away over the bridge. The building is the first thing you notice as you approach, as it is an original building amongst the modern skyline of the Brisbane CBD. The second thing you notice is the service, from the person on the door to the person on the reception desk, all were very friendly and helpful.

I loved the ambience of this hotel as I walked the corridor to my room. My room was very spacious, accommodating a king size bed, desk, chair, full length mirror, wardrobe (with bathrobes) and mini-bar. The bathroom had floor to ceiling tiles, a deep bath with a handle to help get in and out, a temperature controlled shower with good pressure and space, lovely toiletries and a lit magnifier mirror for close up work. All was exceptionally clean and well presented and noticeably quiet. There was even a turn down service with chocolates left on your bed – a nice touch. I was also offered a free newspaper for the morning – either the Courier Mail, the Australian or the Financial Review.

For breakfast both mornings I chose to eat in the restaurant just downstairs – the Lab Bar and Restaurant – highly recommended for service, value and delicious food.

The location is particularly good as you can walk to the cultural precinct and entertainment hub over at South Bank where you can catch a show, go to a museum, ride the Brisbane Ferris wheel or swim at a man made beach. You can also head in the opposite direction to the Queen Street mall for all your shopping needs.
Overall I really enjoyed my stay here and will definitely be back with my partner.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
DutyManagerTreasury, Manager at Treasury Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Treasury Casino & Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you that have enjoyed your stay with us and our team have created a lasting memory for your trip to Brisbane.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

We arrived yesterday to this beautiful old heritage hotel. The foyer is classy, dimly lit and staff are friendly. Our room overlooks the front of the hotel onto the lawn garden courtyard area and a glimpse of the river on the side. It is only a short walking distance to the city centre and also to Southbank by crossing the river. Not far to the Convention Centre where we are heading to the next three days. Because it is an older hotel and also being in the city, the room is not overly spacious but of nice quality. Air conditioning works well for us Melbournians who are not used to the humidity in Queensland. Do have breakfast at the hotel as the food is of great quality.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2015

This is a hotel within a heritage previous government building. It has an old world charm with very large spacious rooms with high ceilings. Very modern in respect of facilities all within a old world charm environment. Type of hotel where you are inclined to whisper as you walk in the corridors as the atmosphere seems to command reverence. An outstanding hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be excellent. I was upgraded to a suite but my observation is that all rooms are spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2015

This was our second stay at the Treasury and it was just as good as our first a few years ago. This traditional hotel, which overlooks the river, is well located for restaurants, shops etc. in Central Brisbane. The staff were very welcoming, friendly & helpful throughout our 2 night stay. The rooms are well furnished, spacious and well maintained. All in all we enjoyed out stay here and will certainly return next time we are in Brisbane.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple