“Great service but a bit disjointed”
Review of Crazy Clark's Car Rentals

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service but a bit disjointed
Arrived at Brisbane and had a bit of a maze to find the pick up point .then taken to another location
However the owner explained about the cost involved if he were to pick up in the usual spot
Hence I guess the reason crazy clarkes were literally at least 60 percent cheaper than anyone else.
Car was really good and cheap to run
So I'm overall happy with my experience and I guess for the small bit of inconvenience it was well worth it
Owners people skills and communication was excellent

Date of travel: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 9 May 2021

Can’t recommend this company enough! Amazing customer service, competitive prices and great reliable cars.

Date of travel: May 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Was very nice when we picked the car up. Picked us up from airport. On return we tried to tell them about a problem with the car. I was yelled at and abused. I told him his car was sh*t and then I was ordered out of the office due to bad language! Refused to return us to the airport as per contract. Charged an admin fee for tolls. Held $750 deposit. Ended up not being cheap at all compared to Budget. I can only say there reaction was based on past complaints.
Terrible business don't use.

Date of travel: April 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Amazing friendly staff, easy service for pick up and drop off great reliable car. Definitely would highly recommend to anyone wanting to hire a car.

Date of travel: March 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021

When you have an accident and things go wrong they are very bloody minded and demanding.
Would not recommend them

Date of travel: January 2021
Write Your Own Review

Been to Crazy Clark's Car Rentals? Share your experiences!

Add Photos & Videos
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.