“Wonderfully authentic Vietnamese food”
Review of Viet de lites

Viet de lites
Ranked #265 of 5,146 Restaurants in Brisbane
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Staying at a nearby hotel this was the only place open in the area. to our surprise we found a gem. The Vietnamese spring rolls, prawns etc tasted like ones we had had in Hanoi. Service was prompt and attentive and the decor was reminiscent of an outdoor Vietnamese garden. We'll definitely be back. The only drawback was the amount of construction going on in the area which was definitely impacting on the whole area.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My first visit to this place and I would come back.
It's in the Brisbane Entertainment Book, so it's a great way to try new places.
We had spring rolls and a beautiful Chicken Coconut curry. The sauce was gorgeous.
There was a lot of tables reserved and it seemed very popular while we were there, it was lucky we just turned up without a booking and got a table on a Saturday lunch time.
The staff were helpful and friendly, even though you could see how busy they were.
Look forward to trying something different when I return.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I ordered beef rice paper rolls and a rare beef salad.
The rolls had been sitting around for a while, I think, because the rice paper had developed that tough, chewy consistency, and the beef inside was a bit dry. Not a great start. The rare beef salad did save the day. Tasty and much fresher.
Staff, courteous and efficient. Menu - a nice range. The outdoor seating I had was comfortable. So, on balance, OK.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

My friend & I had a lovely lunch here, we both had a glass of white wine & ordered the lemongrass chill chicken. it was a little strange that when my Friends meal arrived, we were then offered rice. ( which I then ordered a bowl to share). Our meals were fragrant & tasty, & the vegetables were nice & crunchy& fresh. the chicken was not overcooked, the chilli & lemongrass flavours were nicely balanced. It was a good serving size & I took some home as I could not mange it all. Staff were polite & friendly. Prices were reasonable what you would expect for Southbank. Would recommend.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Had lunch here and it was excellent. The meals were delicious and reasonably quick. Not over priced for the quality. Would definitely go back. Lots of selection on the menu.