Ovolo Inchcolm(Brisbane)
US$129
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$124
Edward Lodge(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
Expedia
99 Kirkland Bed & Breakfast(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Expedia
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a unit for New Years Eve and left a deposit of $150. I received an email the next day saying my accommodation had been cancelled and my refund would be returned in 5 - 7 working days without explanation to why. I rang Astra apartments and spoke to Kosta (owner) who informed me that it was a glitch with home and away, he wasn’t taking bookings for this time of the year as it was 8 months away, I questioned Kosta as I had been trying to book accommodation all week and everywhere was starting to fill up, I also let him know this was false advertising and was going to follow up with home and away. Kosta was rude and gave me a stupid explanation and hung up. I rang Home and away about this matter and was advised that I could lodge a complaint, which I will, they also told me there was nothing they could do about my money being returned any earlier than 5-7 days, I am very disappointed and angry at the way this situation has been handled by Kosta and Home and away. Home and away also told me this isn’t there glitch as it doesn’t work this way between owners and their site, I strongly believe these prices hadn’t been changed for the new year and Kosta only realised this after the booking hence the cancellation, this is false advertisement and should be his concern not myn. I have decided to take this matter to the Dept of fair trading so they can decide who is in the wrong.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The location is perfect. Close to everything. We arrived at the address but were very confused as the name of the apartments was not Astra but RIver Place. We requested 3 car parks as there were 3 of us on the trip, coming from different locations. When we were greeted there was only one.We got our 3 parks but only one tag for the gate to let us out. In our apartment the aircons had been turned on already but it was stifling. One small unit for the living areas, a mobile one for the 2nd bedroom (which was very noisy) and none for the main.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect place. The view was outstanding!!!!! The room clean appointed well. Pool was fantastic, not too busy and great for kids. Our meet and greet was fantastic and very warm and welcoming. Anytime we contacted them, they were very helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I booked a 2 bed apartment for a family holiday over the Christmas break (2016), approx 3 months before our departure date. At the beginning of December the Management emailed me to say the apartment I had booked was no longer available. Just like that - 3 weeks before our departure, our holiday plans was thrown into chaos. What was worse, was the Manager's attitude. They offered a 1 bed apartment (for 4 people) instead, which was unacceptable. They couldn't have cared less about our predicament. The manager was very rude over the phone to both me and my husband. He was not the least bit apologetic, nor offered any solution. I would not recommend booking the Astra Apartments in Brisbane, if they can't honour their bookings.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family