All reviews close to the airport darwin airport on demand free shuttle an early flight between flights nice pool chinese restaurant an overnight stay comfy bed handy location pool area is short stay bungalow casuarina
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed there twice in the last month and the hotel was exactly what we wanted. Initially we stayed there one night after arriving from Melbourne, and then again prior to departing to Brisbane and home to NZ. The rooms and service was first class, and facilities around the hotel excellent. We had a small challenge with our initial booking but that was soon sorted by the front desk staff. On our second visit we ad to organize a late check out seeing that our flight didn't depart until 0100. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and allowed us full use of facilities until late in the evening... Awesome service.

Room Tip: All rooms were reasonably quiet however when we were there Aug/Sept.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
BelindaB1527, Front Office Manager at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking your time to review your stay RogerWilliamC1.
It is fantastic to hear the staff looked after you on both occasions and you found the resort to be first class.
We hope you enjoyed the Top End and we hope to welcome you back soon (If you want to escape the NZ weather).

Kind regrads

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently enjoyed an overnight stay at the Mercure Darwin Airport Resort. The free Airport shuttle was very welcome due to the tropical afternoon heat & humidity, as was the refreshing swimming pool. Our room was faultless, and ticked all the boxes for a pleasant overnight stay. The aircon was ice cold. 24 Hour dining & bar options meant we enjoyed an early Dinner that was tender, fresh, quick & friendly. Importantly this motel was very quiet, as we had to rise at 03:30 for an early International departure; again using the prompt free airport shuttle. Prices were very reasonable for this style of accommodation.

Highly Recommended.

We will be back.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear 1WiserTraveller,

Thank you very much for your kind words about your stay at the Mercure Darwin Airport Resort. I completely agree with you, although we are only 300 metres from the terminal door, our 24 hour shuttle is always greatly appreciated by our guests; especially with the weather at this time of year.
It is also fantastic to hear you enjoyed our facilities, including our dining options and room facilities. Ice cold air con is certainly what you need at this time of year.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to the resort in the near future 1WiserTraveller.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in a spa suite this visit mainly for some space after living in hotels & out of a suitcase travelling overseas for a month. The suite was spacious, clean and comfortable (didn’t use the spa). The staff are always friendly and helpful. Close to the airport to walk if you choose to or ask for the hotel courtesy bus. The restaurant food is good. Thank you to all the staff making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your great feedback 50Debbie1963.

It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed our spacious resort suite and a comfortable stay.

We hope to see you back around the property soon 50Debbie1963.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with a mate who had to fly out early the next day. The beds were quite comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the shower good. The balcony was a nice touch. Had a drink in the bar on the way back to the room. Not a great variety, and a tad pricey.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
BelindaB1527, Front Office Manager at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review DodgeyAus. It is great to hear the beds were comfortable and the shower was good. What more could you want from a hotel near the Airport! I have also passed your feedback onto our F&B Team regarding the beers. We hope to see you back around the resort in the near future.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

The hotel is ok with a nice pool. When I stayed last time my credit card was charged twice for the room that my company had paid for. The second time I was charged twice for dinner. I have contacted the manager, sent my bank statement to prove it but have had no reply or refund into my credit card from 10 days ago..
I would not choose to stay here but my company booked me in. I wonder how often they charge people twice, check your bank statements.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
K_Staraj, General Manager at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thanks lisa4864,

Apologies for the delay that you have suffered relating to your enquiry regarding an over charge on your card. Can you please let us know if you are still awaiting our reply. please ask to speak to Kayte or Kim and we will ensure this is cleared up ASAP>

Many apologies again lisa4864.

Kayte Staraj