2,078 results
All reviews mitchell street great location one bedroom apartment harbour view coles supermarket free wifi washing machine and dryer darwin harbour close to shops good size an upgrade great place to stay air con enjoyable stay reception staff laundry facilities across the road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed everything about my stay at Mantra on the Esplanade. Staff were efficient, friendly
and helpful. Pool area and vestibule spacious, well appointed and well maintained. I dined in the restaurant and ordered room service- both meals were hot and delicious. My room on the sixth floor had a panoramic water view so I could enjoy spectacular sunrises and sunsets from the comfort of my enormous blue armchair (photos taken from my window). Such a convenient location too. Thanks

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ScottH4958, General Manager at Mantra on the Esplanade, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi 40RB,

Thank you for your review of your stay at Mantra on the Esplanade.

It was great to read about your experience and I am pleased you enjoyed the view from your room.

Hopefully you equally loved your time in Darwin - it is a great time to visit before the wet season fully returns.

Thank you again for the review and hopefully we may see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely location on The Esplanade, close to everything you need in the Darwin CBD. Lovely staff, good rooms with plenty of options. Excellent pool, bar and restaurant facility. Comfortable and inviting. Suits not only business travellers, but also families and groups. Good value for money. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
ScottH4958, General Manager at Mantra on the Esplanade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Stuart B,

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at Mantra on the Esplanade.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am pleased you enjoyed your time with us. Hopefully you managed to catch one of the amazing sunsets and also experienced some of Darwin's great attractions.

Thank you again for the review and safe travels for the rest of your journey.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location central to everything. Friendly staff and room was more than we had expected. Breakfast was a good start to the day. Also recieved free wifi and a late check which was not originally part of the package.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi tlaz70,

Thank you for the review of your stay at Mantra on the Esplanade.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and it is great to read you had an enjoyable time - I hope you found plenty to do in Darwin during your visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our room was great -fantastic view over the ocean. Very clean and spaciousWe did have a problem with the shower being in the bath tub. My husband had a bad fall and we reported it to Reception. She came up, brought band aids and removed the rubber mat from the shower. No contact wasmade after that to see how he was. We thought that was not professional at all. More care needs to be taken with a follow up.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Hi bjmcnally,

Thank you for the feedback about your stay at Mantra on the Esplanade.

Due to the anonymous nature of your review I cannot comment on some of the issues you have raised however please reach out so we can hopefully discuss it future.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to communicating soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is perfectly situated on the waterfront, a short stroll to many interesting places, and 2 major supermarkets. We had a waterfront view room, which gave us an amazing sunset every night. The kitchen area was good, although I did set off the fire alarm despite using the extractor on maximum. Staff were always very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Naoal,

Thank you for the review you have provided about your stay at Mantra on the Esplanade.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am pleased to read that the smoke detectors worked as designed for the safety of our staff and guests.

Hopefully you enjoyed all of Darwin's amazing attractions while you were here along with the sunsets.