“Disappointed”

Hog’s Breath Casuarina
Ranked #205 of 413 Restaurants in Darwin
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Booked and informed them one night in advance to have my wife’s birthday surprise there!

I was expecting ghe cake to arrive after food but it didn’t happen...told the girl in charge and she said she is not aware of it....eventually took them ages to turn up with cake!!!by that time we missed the surprise as wife realized what is happening.no smile!no apology for what happened...the boy at the counter was so rude and ignorant...

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ok peeps so we decide to take the kids to Hoggies for a feast. Booth for 8 even though we’re 6... Needed the room for lots of food.
We’re first ones in at 5pm and we’ve started with the entrees of Brushetta with tomatoes,feta and olive oil, herb and cheese garlic bread, Chicken wings, calamari rings that were bit spicy.
Then for the kids, crumbed chicken and curly fries with cheese sauce.
For us we had the Le Grande crumbed chicken, mashed potato and chasers salad on side with spicy Ranch sauce for me which was sensational and my better half tried the steak and prawns combo with mushroom sauce cooked nicely.
Absolutely no room for dessert we rolled out of there by 7pm and the place was almost full by then.
Nice friendly service, no long wait for the food and good food!!!
Seriously, need to have a go here peeps, family friendly as well!!!!

Hoggies123, Owner at Hog’s Breath Casuarina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hi Nramsey72, thats got to be one of the n nicest reviews I have ever read. If you have the time pls email me at hbdarwin@hogsbreath.com.au. I would like to do something for you. Regards, Cormac

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I went to hoggies with my mum and brother to celebrate my birthday birthday! The staff were friendly and the food came out quickly! The new $29.95 3 course meal deal is amazing!! Will be back for sure!

Hoggies123, Owner at Hog’s Breath Casuarina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thankyou Emily W, very much appreciated. I will pass onto the crew. Cormac.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We were worried about the dinner from the moment that we walked in as the couple already at the counter was complaining about their experience.

The food was cold and the entrees served at the exact same time as the mains. Credit to the manager was polite and respectful and worked towards resolving our issues.

We were given complimentary drinks however when we went to the counter it took almost 10 minutes for the waitress to work out how to take them off our bill.

Hoggies123, Owner at Hog’s Breath Casuarina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Hi Courtney I, Cormac is my name, the owner of the restaurant. I know you spoke to the manager on the night, but thought i would extend my own apologies. Many regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Went there last Wednesday and had a great time the meals are perfect. I recommend having a YES cocktail. Our waiter Yanis was great in helping us decide what to have and propose me to have this great cocktail. Great experience. Totally recommend everyone to visit hogs breath casuarina. Great stuff and atmosphere

Hoggies123, Manager at Hog’s Breath Casuarina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thankyou Vasilis V,

I will pass it onto the crew.

Regards, Cormac