“Delicious Food”

Price range: US$28 - US$44
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: The little snail restaurant is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, offering a la carte options or a set menu at $38 for lunch and $60 for dinner. Best place to park: Wilson Parking, 100 Murray Street ( We do not validate parking's ticket )
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal at this restaurant using a Groupon Voucher, excellent value. Great location. Food was really good and service was very fast as we needed to be at the theatre by a certain time. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Will be back for a more relaxed dinner next time. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We are regular visitors to this iconic French Restaurant located at Pyrmont.

We purchased a Groupon dinner deal for $88 for two which included a 3 course meal and a cocktail or wine each.

My wife started with a dozen Escargot and I had the Seafood Boullabaisse Soup.

For mains I had the veal and my wife the lamb.

For desert I had the profiteroles and my wife the caramel pudding.

As usual service was excellent by the French speaking Asian lady and meals were also superb.

My only criticism that over several years of dining here that the menu hasn’t evolved and has remained pretty much the same. Its time to change the menu a little to keep regular customers interested.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

A wonderful family luncheon with family with table overlooking Maritime Museum. Always looking for a good French Restaurant -- nice to find one close to city.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We attended using groupon for the 3 course menu. Our waitress was new and quite difficult to understand. We asked for no mussels in our meal but she had trouble understand after a few times complaining. The meals was nice and presented well but it was not the standard we expected. The restraint was very busy and quite noisy.

MattJavouret, Manager at Little Snail, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Klklee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your dinner with us at The Little Snail.
Having noted your overall feedback, I apologize that you encountered such disappointments during your time with us, particularly regarding your comment about the miscommunication with the waitress.
Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations.
I do hope we will have the pleasure and privilege of serving you again soon at The Little Snail.
Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Walked past this multiple times on way to from conference at maritime museum. Looked good and was always busy.

We arrived a little earlier than our booked time but they took us straight away. We rushed through dinner to get out to see the Vivid fireworks in the harbour.

The food was excellent and very attentive service even with the restaurant being full. After the mains we asked for dessert and it was served immediately so we could finish quickly.

The leak and mushroom crepe was superb and veal excellent.

Would definitely return