Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments
US$1,301
US$465
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$128
Trip.com
  • Pool
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
The Darling(Sydney)
US$226
Expedia
  • Pool
Primus Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
Trip.com
US$100
US$86
Expedia
Veriu Broadway(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Meriton Suites Zetland(Sydney)(Great Value!)
2,842 results
All reviewsdarling harbourcovered walkwaylight railwool storeone bedroom apartmentwashing machineself containedapartment was cleanstar casinofull kitchenserviced dailylaundry facilitiespublic transportfantastic locationcentral stationgoldsboroughmonorail
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Convenient location and beds were comfortable, but hasn't been updated in about 20 years. Old carpet, marks all over the walls, things felt and were dirty, nothing to be able to use the oven was provided (e.g oven tray), I was told to go an hire a high chair for my baby from the pharmacy across the road when I asked for one and water pressure was below average and flooded the shower each time. You also only get 30 mins free wifi (even in the executive 2bdr suites). If it wasn't convenient location wise for us with the extra bathroom, it would've been a lot worse. The reception is nice, but not an accurate representation of the rooms themselves.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FOM G, Manager at Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.
I am pleased to hear our highly rated location was to your benefit during your recent stay.
I apologise about the miscommunication regarding the high chair this should of been supplied by our front desk staff. I will pass on this feedback to ensure it does not happen in future.
We do hope you provide us with an opportunity to regain your faith soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After being moved from a room overlooking the busy road and all associated traffic noise, I was moved to a quieter room.
I reported a stain on the bathroom wall that may or may not have been blood - this was not attended to.
The room was grimy and dirty - definitely not a place I would recommend to stay at.
Paige on reception was very friendly, professional and a pleasure to deal with hence the 4 stars for service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review Karen.
All your concerns have been passed to the correct departments to ensure a more enjoyable/ comfortable stay in future.
I would like to reassure you this is not the standard we strive to provide. Our housekeeping manager has been made aware of your concerns and it will be promptly addressed to all housekeeping staff. Your comments allow us to consistently improve the products and services we provide. However, I would like to sincerely apologise about the complications you had during your stay.
Your customer service feedback has been directly passed to the staff member as it is always lovely to hear the positive recognition.
We hope you provide us with an opportunity to regain your faith in our product soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The apartments were very clean with plenty of room. The lounge and kitchen were open plan with plenty of room.
You were only about a 10 minute walk to Darwin harbour were there are plenty of restaurants both sides of the harbour to eat and drink. I found the apartment very central to explore around Sydney. From Darwin harbour you can catch a ferry to see Sydney opera house .

Stayed: March 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review.
It is always very rewarding to hear such excellent recognition. I am also very pleased to hear our highly rated location was to your benefit.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is located in an ideal position close to the Darling harbour. Easy access to shops and water front. The staff were very helpful and friendly. My apartment was clean, tidy, and well equipped with everything i needed for my stay. I had complete privacy. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive review.
I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves in providing top quality service.
I will pass your fantastic feedback onto our staff as they would be delighted to hear the recognition.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the 2 bedroom sky suite for 3 adults. There was ample room and the facilities were great. Very close to Pyrmont where we were headed for a charity walk. Loved the quirky interior of the building - like nothing I have ever seen before. Could do with a freshen up in the rooms as there were scuff marks and cracked tiles but this did not impact our stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive review.
I am very pleased to hear you had such a lovely stay with us. As the Goldsbrough building is historically listed the buildings unique character is from the original build in the 1800s. Our apartments are currently undergoing refurbishments. The refurbishments involve a floor to ceiling revamp. As there are 325 units in the hotel to complete it is an ongoing lengthy project. However, we look forward to the day the renovations are complete as it will allow us to strive above and beyond guest expectations.
We hope to welcome you again soon.