Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$235
ExpediaUS$200
Agoda.comUS$207
TripadvisorUS$200
Trip.com
FindHotel
All reviews martin place place restaurant heritage tour dining credit gpo building high tea beautiful hotel city stay pillow menu light rail wonderful stay the executive lounge buffet breakfast the heart of the city the location is perfect would definitely stay here again room was spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Fullerton over the Easter long weekend and cannot speak highly enough of my experience. I’m in the older age group and travelling alone for a holiday - an unexpected update was truly and deeply appreciated. Service was 5 star professional but also warm and genuine. I really felt welcome. Buffet breakfast had just been reintroduced, and I partook a couple of times more than I planned, because it was so damned good. Nope, no congee, but this is Australia and the buffet offered a really wide range of options. The morning buffet staff - what a wonderful find! How on earth do you remember me when so many people come and go? My room in the tower at a high level was amazing. Housekeeping, I noticed the little extras. Thanks.

Its back to reality tomorrow but heartfelt thanks to all at the Fullerton for an awesome holiday.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Andrew Adams, Other at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 888ChristineA,

My team and I are delighted to receive the endorsement of our service and product and we thank you for the preference!

Rest assured that your kind words were gladly shared with the team, with a special mention to The Place Restaurant's Breakfast team. It pleases me to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed this part of your stay.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having stayed in a deluxe suite on 15th floor we enjoyed the space and luxury inclusions. The orientation on arrival is brief as to wifi, complimentary items and how things operate. Even the tablet is lacking vital info. Bed is a typical Asian firm mattress. Executive lounge is still closed and nothing is offered to compensate for no drinks and canapés each afternoon. Staff are friendly, buffet breakfast is back and adequate, but no Asian breakfast offerings like congee, dumplings, sambal etc. considering the mainly asian clients. Well positioned in CBD in lovely old GPO. Not yet up to Fullerton Singapore level of superior hotel.

Dear Mark B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your continued correspondence to share your experience with us at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney.

We thoroughly appreciate your efforts in reaching out to us regarding how we could have better met your needs as our guest, and we trust that you have received contact from myself directly, to discuss your feedback. Your posted review has also been shared with our teams, to share your highlights but to also to address your concerns.

Please accept my sincerest apologies again, for the shortcomings encountered during your stay, but we remain confident that we can better serve you in future instances and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was an impromptu 1 night stay which was better than we thought possible. Our previous stay was at the beginning of COVID and it was fantastic to see this beautiful hotel and city reawakening. The Fullerton should be applauded for its highly professional staff and implementation of COVID risk/safety processes.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mummycate,

We are pleased to receive your commendation, and please rest assured that your kind words were gladly conveyed to the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

They have definitely brought the quality service and approach of their staff from their wonderful hotels in Singapore. I stayed at this hotel before Fullerton took it over and it was nice but now it’s a Fullerton. Makes me miss Singapore.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear johnglenn2021,

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for another memorable stay and hopefully in the near future, a visit to our Singapore family!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A beautiful and grand hotel. Rooms are great , loved the big bath to .
The bed is incredibly comfortable. In room dining and breakfast were also excellent. We stayed for business and everyone in our party really enjoyed their stay.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear japples457,

We are delighted to receive your review and thank you for choosing The Fullerton Hotel Sydney!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.