Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
US$114
Hotels.com
US$212
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Campbell Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$136
Agoda.com
US$193
US$158
  • Pool
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$417
US$374
  • Restaurant
4,425 results
All reviewshyde parkpark viewfeast restaurantthe club loungejames stationspg memberdavid joneswalk in wardrobeseafood buffetbeautiful hotelstar hotelhigh teaan upgradelarge bathroomcorner roompitt st mallcircular quay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had girls weekend, including a charity event at hotel
From the staff, size of room, executive lounge, luxury furnishings food, great service to the function- it was all excellent.
Location is also wonderful with views of Hyde Park and to pop to do shopping, exploring or eating in the city surrounds.

Room Tip: Indulge in a suite, worth it!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
David F, General Manager at Sheraton on the Park, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear janicesy,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear our teams dedication to the best in hospitality made the visit for you and your friends ever more memorable. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a great time when I spent a night at Sheraton with my husband and two kids aged 3 and 1 for our 5 year anniversary. We had dinner at feast and breakfast buffet in the morning. Late checkout and everyone there was lovely. The only fault I can give this hotel was that the spa was a little fishy smelling due to not enough chlorine i assume but everything else was perfect and highly recommended!

Room Tip: Truely five star experience

Dear agitaandmoshi,
Thank you very much for this review. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed the stay and we thank you for this constructive feedback. We have addressed your concerns and hope to see you next time should you visit Sydney once more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unbeatable location with great views of Hyde Park, Fully Renovated Rooms, Fantastic fully equipped Gym, and amazing buffet breakfasts! Staff were very attentive and proactive. Great shopping, dining and sightseeing all nearby.

Room Tip: Everything worked perfectly
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear KLB3RD,
Your review was a great joy to read, and I thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear our team’s dedication to the best in hospitality made your visit ever more memorable and we cannot wait to welcome you again should you visit Sydney. We wish the very best until we meet again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Sheraton is a lovely hotel in a great location in the CBD walking distance to major shops and Westfield. The team are friendly and helpful and service is consistently good. Love the rooms overlooking Hyde Park.

Room Tip: Some of the floors have been refurbished, the new fittings are very nice.

Dear Shula15,
It was a pleasure to receive your review. Thank you sincerely for sharing it. I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay overall as well as our central location. I hope we will get to see you again sometime this year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got a great rate the included breakfast, late check out and valet parking so it was terrific value. The room as spacious and the bed was ever so comfy. We had a park view and was worried about street noise, but once the curtains were drawn it was minimal. I very much enjoyed my night in the city with Hubby.

Dear Kcreighton61,
Thank you for taking the time to share such a thoughtful review. It give me great joy to hear our team and newly refurbished rooms provided the best experience possible for you on your recent visit. Thank you again, and I hope we have the chance to welcome you again later this year.