Stayed at the Matador on our road trip around northern NSW.
Room was clean and comfortable with nice bed, hot shower etc but Matador is located on the corner of two busy roads that seem popular with trucks ... Had a broken sleep because of road noise all night.
Managers were helpful by showing us to the room and explaining controls, Wi-Fi login etc.
Would probably prefer to stay further off the highway next time and get a better night sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Matador Motor Inn has been operating in Coffs Harbour as an accommodation haven continuously for more than 40 years and has been a home away from home for thousands of guests. Just five minutes’ walk to the central business district, the Matador Motor Inn is one of the most popular accommodation stop-over Motels in Coffs Harbour. For the travellers, we are situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. The Matador Motor Inn with its relaxing atmosphere is the choice of many travellers on the Pacific Highway. Late check-in by arrangement only please call. Having completed numerous refurbishments leveraging the property’s ’70s heritage, now more than ever the Matador is a fabulous choice if you are looking for affordable, boutique motel accommodation and outstanding customer service. You can enjoy your stay in clean, comfortable and stylish rooms. We offer a choice of configurations: from Premium Queen and King to Twin and Family room options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Expedia so you can book your Matador Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matador Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Matador Motel Coffs Harbour