5 people are viewing this hotel
US$200
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
US$199
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Official SiteUS$196
ExpediaUS$200
Trip.comUS$199
1,625 results
All reviews executive floor parliament house ostani bar room service bedroom suite nespresso machine washer dryer free movies little things free parking lounge area reception staff enjoyable stay car park visiting canberra gym kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having stayed here many times prior to 2020’s travel restrictions, I’ve returned two/three times in the past month on business trips. I can never fault the front desk staff who are always friendly, welcoming and helpful. But the quality of the rooms varies greatly. Complimentary Upgrades are always lovely but I’ve also had rooms missing basic services (irons, soap) or poorly cleaned (hairs in the basin and inside the bed on the first night). And the in-room dining options are poor. If you arrive on a late flight and miss dinner in-house, don’t expect a great selection or timely delivery. Time to spruce up.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 688seanh
Malakai Yeomans, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Realm, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thanks for your continued loyalty to Hotel Realm and for taking the time to provide us with some feedback.

Whilst I am pleased to read that you always have positive interactions with our Front Desk team, I do want to extend my apologies if your recent experiences have been mixed although I do appreciate your detailed and honest comments about what can be improved.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you to Hotel Realm again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Arrived at hotel after 4 pm only to be told the room wasn't quite ready yet as housekeeping was running behind - seriously, 4pm! Aside from that the room was fine and we were in a really quiet part of the hotel so there was no noise. Stayed in a suite and while the bedroom and bathroom were nice, the lounge area wasn't especially comfortable.

Dear WinstonBB,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hotel Realm and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I do want to extend my sincerest apologies if your experience was mixed due to the delay on your room. Whilst I wish we had exceeded expectations, I do appreciate the feedback on the areas in which we can improve.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Modern and well appointed hotel in the heart of Canberra. Very quiet 2bedroom apartment with beautiful bathrooms and relaxing living room in between the bedrooms. Current technology in the rooms make use of different spaces to relax and work. Warm, rich furnishings and decor. Love the restaurants and bar with affordability food and great vibe. Highly recommend staying at Hotel Realm.

2  Thank Safari33487288331

Hi there,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Hotel Realm.

We are delighted to read that you had a wonderful visit and that you enjoyed the hotel facilities.
The positive feedback is greatly appreciated and serves as great encouragement to our team!

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hadn't stayed at Realm for a while and spent weekend there. Staff very friendly and attentive. Lobby is still impressive seems to have been remodelled since last visit - now more comfortable and welcoming. Rooms are well equipped and generous. Ground Flor bar also new since last visit and was very lively on Friday night. Maple and Clove across street is best breakfast we have had in quite some time and very popular. Location very convenient for Parliamentary Triangle, Lake, and Kingston/Manuka. Very enjoyable stay.

2  Thank David K

Dear David,

Thanks for staying at Hotel Realm and for sharing your experience with us.

It is such a pleasure welcoming you back and I am so glad to hear that you like the lobby renovations we have done!

Thanks again for the great review and we hope you can visit us again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2021

Excellent room - had the suite with great facilities including dish washer, super comfy bed that I found hard to get out of, superb check-in and out and good parking. One of my best hotel stays ever. Generous bathroom too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank E6505FSaw

Hi there,

Firstly allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
It certainly pleases me that you enjoyed your stay with us that is exactly what we want for all of our guests!
Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Realm in the near future.