All reviews small shopping bottle shop nearby shops staff were always friendly queen bed microwave oven kitchen facilities town centre great room min drive family room the ground floor stayed here for nights undercover parking woolworths proximity eateries
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights in a Family Suite. The room exceeded my expectations, it was spacious, clean and very quiet. The kitchenette was huge, more like a normal size kitchen. It is also within walking distance of restaurant and shops. Very happy with our stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fiona M, Operations Manager at Belconnen Hotel/Motel and Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We rely on our guest feedback to help us to continue to improve the standard of service we provide our valued guests.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

My room backed onto the lift shaft, noisy all night. Other guests used the area outside my window as the 'smoking' area even though it was not supposed to be. No help from the staff there. My room was supposed to be a 2 bedroom room with separate bathroom - hmmm, I suppose it was but to get to the 'separate' bathroom you had to go through one of the bedrooms! Not good when sharing with non family members. All in all I will never stay at this establishment again. the car park and drop off turnaround was also right outside my room - again noisy at all hours. Never got a moments peace or relaxation here.

Room tip: no idea, I did not have a good room and the staff were not helpful at all.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Anonymous7250

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Situated in a very good area with a nearby shopping complex next door and and a soccer club. I have stayed here 9 times over the past 4 years, Very good location for shopping and attending the footy at Bruce Stadium, Not the cheapest in town but you pay for location, Has been recently renovated in some rooms

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank aidy2211

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I found the staff at the Belconnen Way Motel to be very helpful and cheerful. The temperature got to -6degrees during my stay, and i was so comfortable in my room that I discovered after 3 days that I had not switched on the air conditioner. There is a Woolworths store next door. A Medical Centre, Chemist, Post Office, several eateries and Soccer Club, are close. The Motel is very close to 2 bus services. One service stops at the Hawker Shops (Behind the Motel)and the other travels along Belconnen way. Both services wil take you to Westfield Belconnen Bus Station from where you can travel to the city or enjoy the shopping available at Westfield.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

regards

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The facility was fully booked and we were upgraded from a room to an apartment. 404 overlooks the car park which makes it noisy at night, and there are very, very bright lights over said car park which the blackout curtains cannot block. I shivered over three sub-zero nights despite two out of three heaters being on all night - one heater didn't work at all [reported and no action taken] and two were inadequate so I had to sleep in my warmest cashmere sweater. Bed, pillows and bedding - very average.
It was clean and the reception staff were delightful but neither of those positives provide a comfortable night's sleep.

Room tip: Avoid apartment 404 which is noisy and has very bright lights outside the windows that are left on all night
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple