All reviews dickson shops washing machine secure parking close to shops indoor pool breakfast room bbq area quiet location one bedroom apartment well equipped kitchen hot breakfast self catering min drive free wifi living room apartment was clean tradies club
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

While the location was good, there was just a few things that did it for me. When we arrived the sink was completely broken and unusable- after calling reception they sent someone to fix it, which made it usable, but still very broken. The layout of the main room was awkward and the lounge was tiny, old, and stiff.

What I didn't expect would happen- was our room and windows being located in a tunnel/undercover area. What appealed to me when looking up the hotel was the beautiful outdoor space. So - with the discomfort and darkness of the room, we ended up watching TV in the bedroom. I guess if you're keen on natural light, maybe make a request for a lighter room because it was definitely a shame.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family. I found the triple room was not positioned properly, there was a bench in the middle of the room with the TV placed on top that we had to turn depending were we were sitting. No hot water for showers in the morning. This place is in the middle of no where and the view from our window was old, graffiti abandoned buildings. The cleaners were not friendly or helpful. The closest shops is a 15min walk away and it’s a very sad looking shopping centre, You need to drive to get to the city. I would probably not stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank angelinda5
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The best thing about this place is the location, it gives you easy access by car to the major attractions in town. Parking is provided. The apartment we stayed in was extremely run down; stained carpet, worn and stained furniture. We were given 1 towel and 1 pillow per person and the beds were so hard it was extremely uncomfortable. There are basic facilities - microwave, toaster and kettle. We breakfasted in our room and discovered that clean dishes are not provided each day. You have to wash your own dishes in the wash hand basin in the toilet!!!! Yuck. The staff were unhelpful and unable to provide more pillows and would not provide clean dishes. I won't be back and seriously recommend that you find somewhere else to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Debra L
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We spent 4 nights in this motel and was a decent size for two. Bedroom and living rooms were separated and the room had a small kitchenette. The room came with a washing machine and dishwasher fro those that needed it. The staff were very friendly and helpful - nothing was a problem. Reverse cycle air-conditioning worked well and warmed the entire room. Bed was comfortable with clean linen. The car parking was undercover and lock which is a great security feature. A shopping centre just nearby (a minutes drive) which has plenty of restaurants to choice from. The motel is a bit tired but I thought it was neat and clean and value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights in the spa suite. Staff were rude and not willing to give any information. Room had peeling paint, old dirty carpet, bathroom mould, split cycle was noisy as hell and the neighbours kept yelling all night. Tried to talk to staff I'm the morning and they did not care one bit.

Don't do it, spent the extra cash and stay a decent hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple