1,445 results
All reviews atrium bar indoor garden central atrium spa suite buffet breakfast single bed northbourne avenue dickson shops city centre free parking room service comfortable bed the air conditioning plenty of parking would stay again visiting canberra pleasant stay
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I met at the Atrium for breakfast. The food was excellent quality with a good range to choose from. The three friendly and helpful young ladies serving made sure our meals arrived quickly which were cooked up fresh by the chefs. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our needs to ensure our special breakfast was first class. Thankyou.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Husband and I stayed here on a Sunday night. We got a really good rate in fact one of the cheapest for this many star hotel we have had. Upon check in we were given a complimentary upgrade to a suite as well as a late check out. Our room was lovely, one of the best beds we have slept on. Staff were all lovely, highly recommend this hotel

2  Thank erriemac
Reviewed 13 January 2018

value for money. excellent hotel. clean and safe. food was great. staff excellent. charming atmosphere.swimming pool was nice. didn't use gym. quiet and spacious rooms with quality linen and large beds

Room Tip: great room
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Josurd
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

As a regular visitor to Canberra for business, the company booked us in here as our usual accommodation was unavailable.
Our apartment, a small 2 bedroom was clean and tidy. No balcony meant going downstairs to smoke, where there was no designated area, just an ashtray without any seating right near the front entrance to the building.
The apartment had a lack of power points in convenient locations for the purpose of charging devices, light switches were in mysterious locations and the one and only telephone to communicate with hotel ammenities was in the main bedroom.
We welcomed the availability of a room service dinner after a long day, but I was unhappy that a simple request to change my side of fries to mash was going to incur a surcharge! When I asked why I was told “that’s what we do”.....
Baffling when mash was available on the menu with other dishes.
When the food arrived, the salad was no more than a spoonful and I was given no cutlery or serviette.
No washing facilities, a common laundry available quite a hike from our apartment.
Overall disappointing......
You can get so much more just down the road for about the same price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have been coming to the atrium for close to 5 years now, and usually had a great experience which was usually due to a specific staff member, Rachael. We enjoy the food and atmosphere provided by the pavilion but you can get that at a lot of hidden gems around Canberra these days; the only reason we continued to return was because of her. She remember us every time we walked up the stairs, asked how our life, work, family is going. She was the friendly face that kept us coming back.

Sadly our last visit, we learnt that she no longer worked at the establishment anymore, and the service showed that. Staff were busy on their phones behind the counter or having a conversation with one another. The food was great as per usual, and the mood was lovely, it was good to see fairy lights added as an addition to the mood.

Sadly Rachel was what made our experience so great and therefore this time it just did not live up to the usual standard. I hope you gave her a wonderful send off, because I assure you we would not have been the only ones returning for her.

I asked the young man for an email address to send this too but it was never passed on, therefore I got TripAdvisor in the hope that this will be read.