We booked a three bedroom apartment at short notice over Christmas and having read some of the reviews we were a little concerned. Yes, it is an older style building, but for this reason the apartment size was huge. The 9th floor offered us impressive views of the lake and Parliament and the traffic noise from the road below was not oppressive. Our apartment was clean, everything worked, all staff I interacted with were friendly and helpful. In 2018 I do believe that wifi access in the rooms is essential but this is the only negative. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the foreshores of Lake Burley Griffin, BreakFree Capital Tower enjoys stunning views over the Lake, the towering Brindabella Ranges and the sparkling lights of Canberra City. Offering a range of accommodation options, guests can chose from One, Two and Three Bedroom Apartments. The spacious self-contained apartments include a fully equipped kitchen, open-plan living and dining areas with most boasting spacious balconies to enjoy the breathtaking views, fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities in each unit and a full sized bath with shower (some apartments offer ensuite bathrooms) After a day out exploring the city unwind in our sauna or heated outside pool, or enjoy a quiet meal in our large guest BBQ area. Tennis and squash courts are available to hire and we offer secure parking ($10 per vehicle/per day).BreakFree Capital Tower has a strict No Party Policy. Maximum occupancy and noise level restrictions apply as per reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Capital Tower Canberra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Capital Tower Canberra Hotel Canberra
- Breakfree Capital Hotel Canberra