3,553 results
All reviews accor member central location northbourne avenue car parking buffet breakfast per day king room pleasant stay war memorial national gallery parliament house valet sauna cbd australia exhibition floriade
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely stay! Clean rooms, great pool for the kids to swim in and fantastic valet parking staff. Special shout out to Jay from room service who was an absolute gem! The only reason I have not rated 5 stars is because the sofa bed for the kids wasn’t the most comfortable, however they still slept soundly on it and the pressure of water in the shower wasn’t the best. However I would still highly recommend staying here and Breakfast and dinner was also delicious.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Adriaan D, General Manager at Novotel Canberra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at Novotel Canberra.
It is pleasing to read your comments relating to the standard of service you received throughout your stay. I will ensure that Jay hears of your comments.
I will be making note of your comments concerning the sofa bed and the shower preasure.

Thank you again for both your time and your comments. I hope that you will chose to return to the Novotel Canberra in the near future, and allow us the chance to truly surpass your expectations then.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night with my family Room is spacious and comfortable. Nice hot shower. Walking distance to shops, centre and fireworks.
The pool is OK , but access to outdoor area was locked. The carpet needs TLC , a bit old .

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RCG70

Dear Guest,
We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Canberra. Having gone through your comments, I apologise for the limited access to the out door area.

At the same time, we are glad to understand that you found our location, rooms and showers to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights for business. Parking is $20 per night and the valet parking staff are great.
Room very large and bed was okay, the phone for some reason kept making this ticking noise so I ended up unplugging it. Gym was small and overheated so I didn’t bother and went to the nearby gym at Canberra Centre. As an Accor gold member I am entitled to free internet - they even said this on my welcome card on check in but upon check out they tried to charge me. Didn’t end up charging in the end but was a hassle to argue. Wifi wasn’t 100% all the time. Great location right in the city centre. I did receive a free large bottle of water and 2 bowls of fruit as a welcome though

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear AhBea,

We appreciate your valuable feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Canberra. Having gone through your comments, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding in regards to your benefit entitlements as a very important loyalty member.

We thank you once again for your review and we look forward to serving you again in future.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Nice Hotel in a favorable position, only a few minutes walk to Canberra Shopping area, the room was clean and well maintained, parking was good and reasonably priced, the reception area was clean and appealing, we booked in with a minimum of fuss, very good check in process. A very good hotel to stay at

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your valuable feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Canberra. Having gone through your comments, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree that the hotel's location is fantastic and glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Highlights
In the center of the city.
Well appointed rooms.
Friendly staff.
Great vallet parking - 20 dollars a day.
Pool, Gym, Spa and Sauna are clean and well presented.
Needs improvement - the elevators. We spent too long waiting around for the lift to arrive, only to find the thing full and more time wasted waiting.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback following your recent stay at Novotel Canberra. Having gone through your comments, we understand the inconvenience you must have encountered in having to wait for the lift and I apologize for the inconvenience this caused.
At the same time, we are glad to understand that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.