All reviews electric blankets room was spotlessly clean a great nights sleep city centre rooms are large budget accommodation definitely stay here again easy access microwave dickson belconnen floriade capital
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind old but
not clean is not ok. The room had cobwebs everywhere, the carpet squares were grotty.
The bathroom had mould on the tiles and there was cracks and chips out of paintwork everywhere. The only saving grace was the clean comfortable beds. Don't be fooled by the photos, our room looked nothing like the photos.
1 star at best. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jdtrembath
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Exterior is scary and almost looks abandoned,however inside was clean and beds super comfy. Staff were friendly and provided fresh towels every day. Rooms were well heated for Canberra winter. Perfect budget accommodation for my kids and I and easy access to everywhere we wanted to go in Canberra.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jodie G
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had to stay a week in Canberra for work and the Lyneham Motor Inn was perfectly located as I had to be in the city centre and also Dickson and Belconnen. Rooms are spacious and clean. It's freezing outside but inside was toasty. Beds are the best I slept so well the whole week. Easy walk to all the food outlets and was able to walk to the stadium to watch a Raiders game. Staff were super friendly. If I have to go back to Canberra again this is where I'd stay. Though hopefully it's not in winter!

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are really quiet.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure what was happening in the other rooms, but I was awoken to a lady screaming every 45 mins or so from 1am until about 5am. Shouting, people walking around outside my door, slamming doors (assuming doors and not screaming lady being thrown against walls)..
I was waiting for someone to barge through my door.
I will definitely pay the extra for a good nights sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

For a place that’s so bleak and cold, they charge way too much! I paid AUD220 for two nights. The heater could barely warm up the place and it looks worn down. People where screaming and shouting in the middle of the night and management did nothing to stop it. Unfortunately, this was the last vacant place during our stay. It does, however, have all the amenities you need.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple