Hotels.com
Expedia
All reviews room was clean mountain view delicious food amazing place fondue nice view excellent stay hotel restaurant covered mountains perfect getaway amazing mountain great weekend spa massage chimney jacuzzi snow
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Best place ever. Have slept in a double room with jaccuzzi and mountain view. It was wow. The snow covered mountains and the sipping of wine infront of the wood chimney.its a must try. Also there are family rooms that are very comfy

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Dangerous amenities and the worst management ever!! The glass around the chimney exploded, resulting in dangerous fire, smoke that you better not breath and shattered glass everywhere. The management was very rude, asking us to pay 110USD for their dysfunctional and dangerous material, had no respect for clients (accusing us of their mistakes) and a total absence of customers service (didn’t even offer to move to another room, and when we did eventually leave didn’t refund us the 900,000LBP). Don’t risk your money, your evening nor your lungs in that terrible hotel!
TO AVOID

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 30 November 2020

If you are lebanese you cannot step in Faraya Village Club since it is a must to have a credit card issued not in Lebanon .Otherwise you will be kicked out! !!
Lebanese currency is not acsepted in Faraya Village Club which we thought for Lebanese

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

I want to share with you my experience at Faraya Village Club. Actually I found out a lot of good reviews about the place and the food. But I was really shocked by many things. First, I did the reservation online on Booking.com , and since I have many stays during the year, I got a discount on selected locations. When I arrived I realize that they took the whole amount from the credit card without making any discount. Also when I did the reservation I added the breakfast (since it’s not included with the price) for two. When I ordered the breakfast, they insisted that I have to pay it. Thanks god I had a printed paper with all the details, mentioning that I already paid the breakfast. The staff wasn’t friendly at all. Very disappointed overall. Hope they will improve in the future.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank nksystemonline
Reviewed 15 June 2020

Everything was great. We had good time
The view from the room was majestic and the private Jacuzzi in the room was clean and relaxing.
Everything was clean and well sterilized even the heated outdoor pool,
the staff were taking every measurement needed for the safety of their guests

Date of stay: June 2020