“Should he called worst Kebab”

Best Kebab & Pizza House in Maldon
Ranked #4 of 4 Quick Bites in Heybridge
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Firstly, go to Kings in Maldon it’s 10000% better.
Staff are rude and this business has gone down hill, sad as I’ve been using it for 20 years but it seems the new staff Richard have just don’t quite run the business like he did and when he is off things go to pot.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 7 December 2020

I have to say, I love the kebab its just delivery takes 40-50min even we are 2min down the road. The presentation is terrible as its all wrapped in paper instead of in the box.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

ordered a xtra large chicken kebab and the portion size was appalling

Food was also Cold and when we rung them them up we got told to come back another day due to them being “too busy”

This is NOT the first time either!

F******g disgusting service and food

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Made an order for delivery at 18:40, 2 hours later no sign of my food! Rang up and was told it would be a further 30 mins. 40 mins went by, phoned again and was told if was our for delivery, would be delivered in 10 mins. Another 20 mins went by. Ring up again and was told that they didn’t even receive my order? The man was very rude and shouting at me down the phone. I asked that if they didn’t receive my order, why was we told several times it was on its way, they replied that they had got confused. Order finally arrived at 22:45!! The food wasn’t even very nice, the potato wedges were pretty much black. Will never order from here again!

Reviewed 3 October 2020 via mobile

Ordered a kebab meal deal number 1 last night. Meat was ok and plentiful. chips were average. Salad was great.
But but they forgot the pitas.FFS. on a kebab meal. I could not see the point of phoneing the shop because I knew we are they wouldn't get them or it would take half an hour. Luckily we had half a pack in the cupboard and we had to use them. This this is the third time we have used this shop in the last few months. It has definitely gone downhill so disappointing

1  Thank pj776