Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
US$824
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
US$805
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$570
Hotels.comUS$824
FindHotel
Trip.com
3,165 results
All reviews plunge pool hippo bar kaax restaurant library bar endless privileges sunset sail red kitchen thalasso spa boutique resort sushi bar tequila tasting laundry service sparkling wine outdoor shower small resort our honeymoon outdoor grill
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

This was our 4th stay at Zoetry and we loved every minute! Beyond the lovely accommodations, the staff is what truly makes this place exceptional! Some staff we have known for years and they treat us like family. Others were new to us but we quickly developed a friendship and we’re sad to part. The serenity of the resort is wonderful for recharging, whether you stay 3 days or 2 weeks. A smaller, quiet resort may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Having experienced bigger resorts in the same hotel group at multiple locations, Zoetry Pariaso is by far superior due to the quality of service. Antonio in food & beverage is the best! Paulino and Jorge will take care of all your needs by the pool. Eddie, Gabriel and Israel are amazing. Daniel’s activities are a must do! And Fernando and Fernanda in Impression will bend over backwards to make your stay memorable. So many others we failed to mention—all the staff are wonderful! Highly recommend for a couples trip to unwind and recharge!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

There are no words to describe the pleasure of my visit. Well maybe… unparalleled! The staff was amazing. Everyone was glad to see me throughout our visit. We have travelled the world, and no where did we feel more welcome. For those that have complaints, clearly you need to relax! This resort was designed for that, lucky for you! COVID has changed our world, but here it has not affected the service. The staff might not be at full capacity or the occupancy might not be at 100%, but you would not know it based on the level of service you receive. The food was amazing thanks to the team of chefs and their thoughtful creations. The pools are amazing and the service at the pool keeps you wanting to stay there all day! Housekeeping and room service was so great and they met our needs on all levels. A special thanks to Manuel and Paulino for taking such good care of me and my partner everyday of our visit. Thank you to Tiffanie (hope I spelled it right) for always getting us the perfect table. The wait staff was very attentive during all of our meals. I wish I could remember everyone’s names, but I remember each and every person none the less. I could go on all day about how happy we were there. I can honestly say we were sad to leave! We will be back! No doubt about it!

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were completely blown away by the staff at La Canoa!! We are vegan and the manager Edgar made sure we had a special menu and… wow the chef was a true artist. Mario was so warm, welcoming & very attentive!!! We were made to feel completely at home. I cannot say enough good things!!!!!! They deserve allll the stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1  Thank 3,028,835,773
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

Edgar and Mario and Enrique and all the staff at La Canoa was amazing. They made us feel so welcomed since we are vegan and we are truly blessed and loved everyone here!thank you again to everyone here and we are so lucky that they were able to make us feel welcomed and happy. Amazing restaurant and amazing staff!

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

I have mixed feelings about this place. I agree with the comments about the staff. You are not going to find better staff in any hotel to take better care of you than this group of people. Miguel at the restaurant made it his personal mission to feed a vegan and a vegetarian every meal and he did. This guy was serious about his business and he would not quit until we were 100% satisfied no matter what. The waiters were all fantastic and the bellman Omar and Antonio (I can’t remember all their names) drove us around and made us laugh. The Food was Great (thank you Chefs for making food not on the menu!!). The guy making the sushi rolls was a true master. He was creative and they were delicious.
This is a perfect place for vegans.

No need to discuss the beach because they can’t do anything about the seaweed. Nature.

This is a quiet place. No parties no entertainment. Just relaxing.

They had a few english channels. A couple were HBO. You will need a car if you want to go to the store.
My only negatives was that the room decor is a little dated and our sheets and towels and couch fabric need to be upgraded/updated.

Scuba diving was $120 for 2 dives. Take your own camera because they will charge you $65 for the pictures they take of you which they won’t tell you about until after the dive. You will probably pay half that if you go off resort, they will pick you up for free.

Room tip: Bring your own snacks. No store in sight.