“Always Good”

Marbesol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been using Marbesol for many years and always find them efficient and the best price. Just as a recommendation - use the top insurance, ok its a little more expensive but it saves time and arguments over any little marks that other people can make on your car when its parked.

Marbesol, Guest Relations Manager at Marbesol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

All reviews
"debit card"
"no hidden costs"
"peace of mind"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I always use Marbesol when in the Malaga area. Booking direct on their website allows you to choose the all inclusive option so that there are no hidden extras when you arrive. The transportation to and from the airport is quick and efficient and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The wait time in the office has never been long and the cars we have had have always been new and in good condition. I highly recommend Marbesol, I would not even consider using a different hire company

It is a pleasure

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Whenever I visit Malaga I always use Marbesol car hire as I find Marbesol's all inclusive package is simple and streamlined from when I book on Marbesol's webpage all the way through pick up until I drop the car back to Marbesol's new depot, when on holiday this is what I need when on holiday.

2  Thank MikeDunfy

You make us happy!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I live in Marbella and I have been using this service for a long time and I am very pleased.And I will offer all my friends

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been using Marbesol 4 to 5 times a year for a number of years and find the price with full insurance to be the best available. We have taken 5 seater and 7 seater cars and recently a 9 seater minibus and we find the cars to be new and perfect for our needs. The minibus service to and from Marbesol is organised and quick and the staff are helpful with the children and luggage. We would not use anyone else.