“The best Italian food!!!”
Review of Ar Dou Veje

Ar Dou Veje
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

It was the best Italian food what I have ever eaten! Everything was delicious especially calamary zuppa, focaccia, and strawberry tiramisu. Service was adorable.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

During one of my last Business Trip to Italy, I had the Lucky opportunity Experiencing this typical and familiar Piemontese Cuisine.
After a Charming short Chat with the LandLady, I have been persuaded testing the Local Dish:" Fresh Staffen Ravioli in Red Wine Sauce".
The Result of that Testing, has been an Idyllic Mouth Joy, making me feeling like of getting back to that Village as soon as I could!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017

This gem doesn't look like much from the outside, sitting by the road in the Italian country-side.

But the experience once inside is absolutely breathtaking. The staff (including kitchen staff and owners), came out to greet us upon arrival, and promptly showed us to a beautiful table by the window. Soon there was truffle focaccia and a ridiculously good Gavi on the table, while the owner recommended specials (which we of course ordered).

The food was perfect, the service was impeccable, and we left feeling slightly better about the world than we did walking in.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We were welcomed by the whole staff on arrival and then they took the best care to make sure that we were happy! The food was amazing and the bread and the focaccia absolutely delicious! I had a starter that was a whole onion with filling which I've never had before.

As a main I had ravioli zucci that melted on the tounge.

The wine was also wonderful - we had 2 different Gavis and they were both marvellous.

The desserts were also perfect and especially the lemon sorbet - totally perfect in my opinion! And normally I don't even like desserts.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

After a few days in Italy, we ate at this restaurant. We wanted some "simple" food. We received very tasty dishes that were prepared with a local emphasis. The restaurant is relatively cheap by Italian standards and the staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: February 2016