Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very friendly Pak Agus

Very friendly Pak Agus. Guide and provide us transport thro out our visits. We stayed for two... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
aamzrr
Shah Alam, Malaysia
via mobile
5 star service, highly recommended

We are a family with young children (toddler) from Malaysia. we have been in Jogja for 2 nights and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
hazeemharis

Recommended experiences in and around Bantul
from US$24.00
from US$22.00
from US$32.00
from US$85.00
More Info
All reviews pak budi during our stay my friend great service and hospitality big smile ratu boko ayam penyet amazing trip sunrise trip affordable price great knowledge tourist guide awesome guide bad weather big thing adventurous trip first impression
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I found this Java page through TripAdvisor and I found the comments and reviews from the guests who engaged Java Tour very interesting.
The first time when I sent my message tru Watsup, Pak Agus replied me with very attentively patient and helpful.

First thing when I told him I wanted an adventurous trip for this holiday as I came with my group of 10pax. He planned for me the itineraries and we quite satisfied with the arrangements.
Pak Tugi, our driver for the 5D4N welcomed us warmly with his cute smile at the airport. He was very friendly and funny person to talk and my group didn’t feel any gap when talked to him.
Without Pak Tugi who drove us safely to reach from one destination to another destination for sure we will not completed our these adventure trips. Only one thing we felt sad as some historical places we visited we did not know the actual history stories but that’s did not stopped us to feel amazed with the beautiful viewed such The Borobudur Temple and The Prambanan Temple stand in front of us.
The transport offered package were very reasonable as the destination was quite a distanced.

Thanks Java Heritage Tour! Bravo Pak Agus and Pak Tugi !

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at Yogyakarta only with two days for touring the places we wanted to see and found Java Heritage Tour through TripAdvisor.

Even though it was late and last minute, the owner, Mr. Agus replied to us through whatsapp and entertained all of our inquiries. He suggested an itinerary according to the places we told him we wanted to visit and he let us know the cost (when compared to other agencies - Java's was more affordable). His attentiveness proves just how well he treats his clients and it was why we decided to go with them.

Budi, our driver/ translator/ photographer, was punctual and friendly. He treated us with utmost respect. And although there was an obvious language barrier, we were able to let him know what we wanted and needed. He was a pro driver - we could sleep without worrying about his driving. He would suggest places for us to eat and provide bottled water throughout the trips and tissues when needed. He made us feel comfortable.

We went to Greweng beach, Sinden beach and Kalong island on the very last day. It's about a 5km trek through very rocky terrain. Budi came with us to be our guide and he told us that it was also his first time to go to those beaches. He actually was fun to be around with and up until the very last, he became our friend.

I highly recommend Java Heritage Tour to those interested in touring Yogyakarta and I highly recommend Budi, just because.

1  Thank PamM2414
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We have been in Java for 4 days. In yogyakarta, our driver Agus help us for everything. We are so glad to meet him.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Our driver for adventurous 3 days in jogjakarta..founded pak agus contact and mas supri was appointed to us, he's very friendly and comfortable to talk with..Thank you once again...

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My 5 days and 4 nights in this paradise island is worth every second that counts.

My trip to jogja wouldn’t be miraculous without the help from Pak Agus and his supir, Pak Budi.

We stayed in Pak Agus’s homestay for the first night and the rest, in Malioboro.

Pak Budi is the right guy to be accompanied with as he is nice in person, punctual and definitely he knows his way around.

Puncak Becici, Bukit Songgo Langit, Pinus Pengger, Pindul Cave, Timang Besch, Baron beach, Mt. Merapi, Kalibiru Park and Teritis Beach are the places recommended to visit.

- Amir, K.Lumpur