“Excellent tour service with Pak Agus”

Java Heritage Tour - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Java Heritage Tour is designed to get in touch with travelers visiting Yogyakarta, looking for a different way of traveling – away from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourism, bringing YOU directly to the roots of Yogyakarta culture, showing you the secrets and beauty of JOGJA. Java Heritage Tour was really built with you in mind and we hope you will find it useful.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I found Pak Agus by recommendation from my friend, who were in Jogja in January 2018. I went to Jogja on 21-25 April 2018 and decided that we would using Pak Agus's service, called Java Heritage tour. Pak Agus recommended his itinerary, which we made as our benchmark, but we adjusted accordingly to a few places we would like to go.

Our driver, Pak Budi was friendly and knowledgable besides his excellent driving skills. We stayed at Pak Agus's homestay during our visit and were really satisfied with the service. Free breakfast every day, and that included traditional and yummy home-cooked meals prepared by Pak Agus's wife. I would greatly recommended future visitors to stay at Pak Agus's homestay to experience local fresh atmosphere when you wake up in the morning.

Apart from mainstream tourist places in Yogyakarta (i.e. Timang beach, the temples etc), I would like to recommend to visit Jomblang Cave. It would be a lifetime adventure for you guys. And those who have altitude sickness or carsick or motion sickness, please prepare some medicines as winding roads are common. Sport shoes / sneakers are a must and just enjoy yourselves!

All reviews
"stories"
in 3 reviews
"tru"

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I found this Java page through TripAdvisor and I found the comments and reviews from the guests who engaged Java Tour very interesting.
The first time when I sent my message tru Watsup, Pak Agus replied me with very attentively patient and helpful.

First thing when I told him I wanted an adventurous trip for this holiday as I came with my group of 10pax. He planned for me the itineraries and we quite satisfied with the arrangements.
Pak Tugi, our driver for the 5D4N welcomed us warmly with his cute smile at the airport. He was very friendly and funny person to talk and my group didn’t feel any gap when talked to him.
Without Pak Tugi who drove us safely to reach from one destination to another destination for sure we will not completed our these adventure trips. Only one thing we felt sad as some historical places we visited we did not know the actual history stories but that’s did not stopped us to feel amazed with the beautiful viewed such The Borobudur Temple and The Prambanan Temple stand in front of us.
The transport offered package were very reasonable as the destination was quite a distanced.

Thanks Java Heritage Tour! Bravo Pak Agus and Pak Tugi !

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at Yogyakarta only with two days for touring the places we wanted to see and found Java Heritage Tour through TripAdvisor.

Even though it was late and last minute, the owner, Mr. Agus replied to us through whatsapp and entertained all of our inquiries. He suggested an itinerary according to the places we told him we wanted to visit and he let us know the cost (when compared to other agencies - Java's was more affordable). His attentiveness proves just how well he treats his clients and it was why we decided to go with them.

Budi, our driver/ translator/ photographer, was punctual and friendly. He treated us with utmost respect. And although there was an obvious language barrier, we were able to let him know what we wanted and needed. He was a pro driver - we could sleep without worrying about his driving. He would suggest places for us to eat and provide bottled water throughout the trips and tissues when needed. He made us feel comfortable.

We went to Greweng beach, Sinden beach and Kalong island on the very last day. It's about a 5km trek through very rocky terrain. Budi came with us to be our guide and he told us that it was also his first time to go to those beaches. He actually was fun to be around with and up until the very last, he became our friend.

I highly recommend Java Heritage Tour to those interested in touring Yogyakarta and I highly recommend Budi, just because.

1  Thank Pam M
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We have been in Java for 4 days. In yogyakarta, our driver Agus help us for everything. We are so glad to meet him.