“Spectacular views and cheap food. ”
Review of Warung Kopi Klotok

Warung Kopi Klotok
Ranked #8 of 220 Restaurants in Sleman
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely and cheap makan Jawa (java food) in a spectacular setting overlooking paddy fields looking at Merapi. Try the strong coffee!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Heard about this place and was think it's only gimmick.
Would like to tried and we came for breakfast. You can't believe me it was 7.30am and the queue is very long. Place was very good, specially if you come in the morning ( suggestions time about 6am)
Their food are so simple but it was awesome, great coffee and must to try fried banana.
Must visit place if you come to yogyakarta and will visit this place again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Well,I really love home made food but I can enjoy it cause a reason.I found the real taste of "lodeh kluweh" as same as my grandma's recipe.The nuance is like a village old house.You can enjoy your food in ourdoor,under the trees with rice field view.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My child like the food so much specially the soup with omelette, such like their mother cooking. They have nice atmosphere and scenery

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This is kind of traditional restaurant.. Food was ok.. Pisang goreng was ok. But this place just too many people.. I cant enjoy eating. If im not taking my friend, family or guest.. I will not go there..