Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Noom-Noom
Bangkok

Good view and peaceful place to relax

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Mar 2020via mobile
I have spent 2 nights in this beach front hotel. It is my 2nd visit to the place. The hotel has been service for more than 20 years. They have renovated some facilities. My Room, 611 is clean and well maintained. free Wifi is avaliable in Room with password. 4 bottles of water are provided daily.

Breakfast serves from 6:30 at poolside restaurant. They serve both local and western menu. It is buffet style. I like their local menu.

They have a spa service; unfortunately, I have no chance to visit. There are 2 conference rooms, each can accomodate about 100 peple.

In conclusion, I like the hotel in term of good view and location of the hotel. Green area and big trees are another strong point. There are not too many visitors during my visit, very peaceful. I would recommend the management team to keep maintaining and up grading their facilities.

Date of stay: March 2020
0.8 km from Rayong Resort Beach & Spa Retreat
Guesthouse
4.7 km from Rayong Resort Beach & Spa Retreat
Free parking
Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi.
3.4 km from Rayong Resort Beach & Spa Retreat
Pool
View more hotels in Phe
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

I was coming to Rayong for many years and always ignore this hotel but this time decided to give a try. Yes it’s old and yes staff needs a training and yes it’s a bit expensive but it’s all goes away when it comes to experience the hotel itself with its unique location. Feeling like In Bali and the view from the balcony priceless! Will be back again . My kids love it !

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank homelessadvisor
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Situated on a narrow promontory so all rooms have sea view. A long walk into Ban Phe but hotel provides free (but infrequent) shuttle. Staff very nice but food and, especially, spa use expensive.Lovely grounds and pool area but smal beach littered with plastic debris.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 21 March 2019

I decided to stay at Rayong Resort on 18-19 March 2019.

The location of the resort is beautiful. We arrived and had to park on the car park. The security was watching over the cars. The distance to the lobby is minimum of 300m all the way on the stair way.

No help or assistant for luggage. Then after check in we were accompanied to the Deluxe Room another 300m stair ways, again no help with luggage. We were told restaurant closed at 9.30pm as well as room service. No information was provided by the staff except we asked.

Entering the room, no information was provided. There was no safe in the room, dangerous for a room on ground floor.

The purchase of an extra toothbrush had to be paid. Dinner was good. Room was clean and bedding was fine. The breakfast was poor and cheap items, jam, bread and all other. No communication took place. Asking the reception for a way to Samet it was answered with “for outside guest we do not provide service to outside”. The same answer was given when asked of using the beach never it come to her mind that we stay in house.

No life guard anywhere not at the pool neither at the beach.

Check out early morning, we had to carry our luggage to the reception, no staff available. After calling loud in Thai and English, a Night Manager, no uniform and still sleepy came out and he did not know how to arrange the check out.

Therefore he let us leave. We dropped a business card and left.

Carrying again the luggage all the way up one security guard turned around rather than helping.

The 2nd security guard helped the last 50m.

Overall a poor stay with a lot of short falls in service and attention.

I don’t think I will return.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank thomas349
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

Old cottage room sea front and expensive than 4stars hotel standard. There are no water spray in toilet room. Old facility and too expensive food service. 270 Baht per 1 disk of Pat-Thai. View on beach is ok but not clean.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mallymoon9
Reviewed 20 February 2019

The location is wonderful and the hotel building itself is lovely though a bit dated. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The A/C was a bit noisy though. I also had a bit of an issue with the shower in room 614. The shower head is fixed and cannot be lowered so the first time I used it the water went all over the floor. The shower curtain was torn in one place. The other rooms my family were in were fine.
The beach is full of litter which is a pity as we would have liked to have gone there. However, the pools were amazing. I highly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: February 2019