“Very well served !!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Would like to thank the chefs Keith and Manuel as well as the restaurant staff - Pasquale, Joseph & Miroslav who served us very well last Wednesday. Everyone was extremely satisfied with food and service. The food was very good with fresh ingredients and the staff attended to our every need.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to this beautiful restaurant with wonderful views of the sea for many years, it’s my favourite out of all the places to eat at this Raddison Hotel, Joseph is a wonderful, friendly and caring manager, and the food is excellent, Maltese wine particularly the Reds have come on over the years, now there delicious.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The staff here are very friendly and quick to serve. However, lots of mistakes.
First, my pineapple juice was orange juice. Not really a big issue. This was changed by the member of staff after telling me' hmmm..well..I will check' but she did apologize when she changed it to pineapple juice.
I ordered a 4 cheese pizza which was disgusting. My friend had a bbq pizza and the pork looked like it had been picked out from last nights left overs.
Mine smelt like rotten cheese when it arrived (no there was not blue cheese on the pizza) and was like eating scrambled egg. The base was just mush. The cheese was mushy. It was not at all edible. I ate a slight bit and left this. I told the staff I am done with the pizza. It is not nice. They still charged me full €11.75 for this pizza that I did not eat due to the mushy texture and awful taste. I still feel sick from it over 7 hours later just thinking about it and I am upset that the staff did not apologise, offer to get me something else or take this off the bill. Will not be returning here. Go next door to Pebbles. A lot nicer food.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The Restaurant was marvellous. The food selection very good for vegetarians meat eaters. Good location right in the Radisson Hotel

The convenience was brilliant. They Offered to eat in or take away to eat In your apartment

The pizzas are stone baked giving it a real Italian taste. The selection of pastas were good. Best was the desserts. Try the apple crumble and ice cream. Heaven sent ! I will definitely recommend going to eat at this place

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Attached to the hotel but a better option for your evening meal.
Always friendly and a great selection of food. Food tasted great and came out quick. Would spend more time in here next time.
Oh during peak times it's advisable to book if you want to eat outside.