“Top service and delicious food”
Review of Chi

Chi
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Lillestrom
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Great food, nice atmosphere and good service. Highly recommended!!!
Sushi, dim sum, crispy duck and dessert... Everything top quality!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Voted second best in Lillestrøm by TA we decided to give it a try.
We had not booked but by 19 ish when we arrived it was almost fully booked. We still got a table with no delay. Service was quick and efficient. Two of us chose Peking duck as main dish and it was excellent. Another chosen dish was shrimps that can be strongly recommended.
The place was well organized and we felt well taken care of.
They deserve their high ranking.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

First time in Oslo our hotel sent us here amazing food for starters I had shrimp, scallops and oyster Thai soup very delicious then for main course we had grilled duck with vegetables and another dish was with shrimp, chicken, beef and vegetables it was amazing. The service was great and fast. Go there and enjoy the food

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Together with a friend I visited this place for dinner and I really enjoyed being here; the stylish look, the size, the furniture and the decoration The food was delicious, especially the starter Dim sum number 14 “Fried Wonton” and main course number 30 “Fried catfish fillets” (see picture).

But why was the waiters in such a hurry? Most of the tables was empty so I didn´t understand why they didn´t seem to have more time telling, talking and make suggestions to us (I am tempted to give “Excellent” but for me the attitude of the waiters is my main reason to give a “Very good”).

Some warnings:

If you do not specify how spicy you prefer your food, and the waiter doesn´t ask either, you get the “spicyness of the house” which in Norwegians terms means STRONG. So if you prefer the food somewhat less spicy, as I normally do, don´t forget to tell when ordering!

The tables along the windows looks very cosy, but be aware of during wintertime the heat is on and when sitting close to the windows you are also sitting close to the heating..

To summarize; though not perfect, CHI Restaurant is worth visiting

Reviewed 14 January 2018

We were told that this is one of the best places in Lillestrom for dinner. It may be, friendly welcome, fast service, nice atmosphere, tasty food (my wife had an excellent seafood plate). But when you end up with food poisoning from a standard Chinese chicken dish, you may be reluctant to go back. Sorry, Chi, better hygiene and kitchen standards necessary!