“Good Food, let down by terrible service”

La Brasserie des Thermes
Ranked #40 of 68 Restaurants in Spa
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Whilst the food when it arrived was good, the service could be at best described as totally disorganised or even a shambles, with repeated requests to take our order and/or produce the bill at the end of the meal, for sure it was busy, it felt as if we should have been grateful to be served vs welcomed, a rather strange experience to say the least, we won’t be going back.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Spaghetti in first meal and grilled shrimp in next meal
All are tasty and delicious
Fine dinning and enjoy the restaurant.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I had the pizza with spicy salami and it was nice. My girlfriend had the spaghetti carbonara and she really enjoyed it.
Price/Quality ==> very good!
We'll be back!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on our tournament break at casino across the road. Excellent pizza and fast service. Exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My partner ordered a salade niçoise and I ordered a salade au chèvre. We received two large salads. The niçoise was fine but my salad was a bit of a disappointment. It contained goat cheese and toast, lettuce, tomato and ... melon, nectarine, pear, apple, raisins, grapes, nuts,... It contained more types of fruit than vegetables. There was just too much fruit for a main dish and it didn't taste good. It wasn't a proper salad and overpriced for what was served. I told the waitress and she said is was normal to have this amount of fruit in a salad. She ignored my suggestion to mention it on the menu.
We will not meet again.