Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews my wife and i campground lots evening roads level dance areas
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Great people and amazing scenery. We were seasonal for years and enjoyed every year returning to our special summer home. Park has that wonderful feeling of home. Lots of activities summer long. Loved the bar Bingo nights with our friends and special times when we danced into the wee hours. No shortage of bon fires, guitar playing and all around good times. Amazing spot !!

Room tip: All the sites are wonderful!!
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and we were very happy with the campground. We were in the upper pool area with a 28 foot camper trailer and 1/2 ton pickup. After registering we were escorted to the campsite and they helped guide me in so the trailer was as level as possible and close to the connections. I had read about the sites not being leveled and brought extra leveling boards but they had added gravel to the sites on the bigger slopes so I didn't need any more than usual.
The ferry ride was nice but they do have a steep slope on the entry and exit areas on the one side. I found that removing the weight distribution helped with the angles and I didn't scrape at all after removal. That's not part of the campground so I can't blame them for the poor design of the roads.
I didn't like the route google maps took me on as it was a very rough winding gravel road that had many hills and not very wide. That was my fault for trusting Google to plan the route based on distance and time. Had I just followed the directions on the website I would have avoided this issue, foiled by technology.
The sites were clean and well laid out. I had no problem with parking the truck and trailer and still had half of the site for seating, eating, and a fire.
Pool was very nice although we didn't use it as we were there during covid.
We found it very nice and it was close to Saint John, 25 minutes drive away. The small towns nearby were also nice to explore. There was lots of walking paths around the area and they are on the shores of the Saint John River. There was a boat launch and beach area as well.
We found it very nice and clean. We didn't have any problems with noise or loud partying in the evening and it was the weekend.
I will definitely be staying there again as I want to get in some inland fishing and will be bringing my canoe and fishing gear next visit.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 9 July 2019

Road terrible(granted lots of rain), water spice so low, had to use 90 degree elbow to attach water hose. DO NOT follow GPS..the instructions by campground a must follow. The owner(s) needs to spend money to upgrade. Wash room shower terrible, not clean. Would not recommend

Room tip: NOT hotel..RV park
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We were very disappointed with the campground, considering it is a "Good Sam" .
The sites we, and our friends were put in, were terrible. Our friends barely got their rig in the site, and when you came off their steps, you could almost roll on the hill from the steps. They are an older couple, and didn't need that to deal with.
On Sunday night, they celebrated New Brunswick Day with music, which to us, was not "camper friendly". It started at 9pm and went till 1pm. I am sure they had the sound cranked as loud as possible. Then the campers were hooping and hollering back to their RVs.
The only nice part of the weekend was the ferry ride back and forth.
Will not go back, and will not recommend it to other campers.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank Elsa S
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is an average campground. Our site would have been difficult to get our RV level on, but the young man who took is to the site knew right where to place us to get it pretty level. We were there Sunday - Wednesday, and did not have trouble with rowdy parties (and we were very near the noisy areas people have complained about), but there were some rather loud and uncontrolled kids out fairly late at night, so curfew didn't seem to be enforced. The bathrooms/showers near the pool were not impressive - showers didn't even have individual dressing rooms, and we did not use them. ("Laundry" was laughable - an old stacking washer and dryer sitting outside by the pool - no thank you!) There is no cable (we did find one network channel, which was better than nothing!), and the only way to connect to Wifi is by standing outside the office door. I will say the most unique feature of this campground was the ferry right next to the campground ... we drove our 31' motor home with our tow attached right on to the ferry, and they didn't blink an eye! You do have to use the ferry every time you enter or leave in your car, but it's not a big deal at all - it runs 24/7, holds maybe 15 cars, and they have two running during busy times. The trip across is only 3 minutes, so the longest you might wait is 5 minutes. Not a lot of other options for RV campgrounds in the area.

Date of stay: August 2017