Open today: 9:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Handy for food

Fosters very poor, it looked 2 hours old after 10 mins. Chip shop underneath the club and you can... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2020
kevinmW3326AZ
few beers

cheap offers on the beer , ok place lots of children , can be noisy nothing to complain about... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2019
X3012CWrichardw
Mansfield, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Tables hadn’t been cleaned in days, asked for a cloth and spray and the staff looked at me like I asked for a kidney - still didn’t clean my table or give me a cloth ! Waited over 45mins for a drink despite it not even being half full and 7 members of staff on, they were too busy leaning up the bar chatting to notice the customers sat waiting. No entertainment for children at all Monday - Friday, they have a semi decent DJ on a Saturday night which earned them 1 of the 2 stars rated. Cheap pints until 6pm at £2 each, very flat but who cares for £2 which earns them their second star. The arcade is poor, barely anything works. The toilets are poor, no toilet roll or hand sanitiser. Not sure what it was like pre-corona but overall, very poor wouldn’t recommend.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Fair play with the government rules we had to sit at a table and put our hands up for a drink..... but to be sat there for 40 minutes waiting for the cleaner to clean the table and then 55 minutes to get out first drink in after holding out hands up the whole time was ridiculous. The bar staff saw us but because we was right at the back they just kept serving the closest seated people to them first .....
The kids went into the arcades and only half of the machines were working and also the change machine wasn’t working for the 2p coins , I then asked for change at the booth and the man said no I’ve not counted any up yet so I can’t change it for you..... how lazy . The only good thing I noticed was the door staff! They were friendly , welcoming and strict with the covid rules . I noticed that they all ended up having to clear tables and also deliver drinks to customers because they were such short staffed ....... thankyou door staff hope this gets back to you and you get praised for your extra job roles you did . Thanks

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Fosters very poor, it looked 2 hours old after 10 mins.
Chip shop underneath the club and you can eat your meal in the club.
Would I visit again? Only with kids.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020

Absolutely love it, go everytime were in skegness. Not too noisy, the musics amazing, There's nothing to complain about.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2019

Just left after bads storms caused flooding in the play area my 3 children had been I side for less than an hour when asked to leave when I asked for a refund I was refused as they said the kids had been in more than an hour which was untrue then when I asked if the woman could speak to someone else she came down with a bouncer and strong armed us the place is a shambles and so are the people running it this has nothing to do with the pub itself the staff there are great and the entertainment upstairs is great!!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2019