1,373 results
All reviewspool arealovely hotelsea viewsenior suiteplenty of choiceexcellent locationbed and breakfastreception staffbars and restaurantsplenty of sunbedslovely beachcleaned every daygolf tripcooked breakfastmini barhalf boardenjoyable stay
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a lovely stay at this hotel. Staff were all polite and nothing was too much trouble for them, from management to cleaning staff.
Breakfast
was nice and plenty of choice, we didn't have dinner there as chose to eat at the marina. The rooms were spotless and cleaned daily.
Pool area was lovely, but people reserving sunbeds at first light was slightly annoying!
Both the beach and marina were a 5 minute stroll away, so a perfect location.
The only faults I found were, 1 no kettle in the room and 2 the bathroom had no extractor fan so was very steamy after a shower. Hubby made the mistake in the first evening of pulling the white cord located in the shower as he thought it was an extractor. No sign on the cord to say what it was- this resulted in a lovely man from reception coming to our room to check what was wrong as he had pulled the fire alarm!!
Overall an enjoyable stay and we will return.
Ask for a sea view room as the other rooms face the car park. We stayed on the 4th floor and the views were amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagerDPM, Manager at Dom Pedro Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for the time spent sharing your experience at Dom Pedro Marina.
We were very pleased to know that you had a lovely time with us.On behalf of our team, thank you for your compliments.
It’s always very important to us to have guest’s feedback and we thank you for your remarks and regarding it, we would liketo leave a quick note:
1 - We do not have a kettle in rooms but we have coffee and tea machine in all rooms, so you can prepare your own cup of tea or coffee.
2 - Regarding the sign (or the lack of it) in the shower security alarm, we will look in to it very carefully. I would only like to add that the safety of our guests is well assured and that our staff responded immediately to a possible emergency situation, it's a sign that it's working very well and this is what is fundamentally important .Once again thank you.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff , excellent breakfast good location
Stayed 16/6 -23/6 19th hole 100yards away good meeting point , mariner area great with good restaurants bars etc visit O’Neill’s ,puntos good
Overall very good golfers love it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank wagga029
ManagerDPM, Manager at Dom Pedro Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Dom Pedro Marina Hotel and for sharing your opinion regarding your recent stay with us.
We were very pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us.On behalf of the whole team, thank you very much.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I have been to Vilamoura before but it was my first visit to Dom Pedro Marina and from the minute I arrived to the minute I left it was faultless, Lovely clean room, all areas immaculate, fantastic selection for breakfast with best poached eggs I have come across before in a hotel. And the staff could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The hotel has a lovely pool but is also perfectly located close to the beach and the Marina and I will be returning to the Dom Pedro Marina soon I hope.

Room Tip: I would recommend room 416 lovely room with lovely views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Dom Pedro Marina.
Your lovely review regarding our staff and service, give us extra motivation to keep improving every day and provide an excellent stay to our guests.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Our Room was on 7th Floor. It was extremely comfortable. The Room overlooked the Beautiful Marina and the sunset was astonishing. The Food was plentiful and varied and the staff in all parts of the Hotel were very helpful and professional.

Room Tip: Rooms above 2nd Flor with views of the Marina are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Dom Pedro Marina.
We were delighted to know that you had a fantastic stay and that our Hotel, services and staff have achieved your expectations.
On behalf of the whole team, thank you for your lovely comments.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Having just returned from our 2nd. holiday here I can only say that the hotel is brilliant.
On arrival we found that the room was not ready, no problem, we went round to the Petunia bar for a
snack and returned to the hotel to find that we had been upgraded to a suite and it was massive, with a sea view over the pool and as requested it was on a high floor. Also we were offered a drink as we signed in.
Food here is great, plenty of choice for both breakfast and dinner (nice to see that one of the suggestions I put forward last year had been done, namely having hot plates to have your meal on,) thank you very much.
Now for a couple of minor niggles, a) why is dinner not served until 7.30pm , to me this is too late.

b) I find that the price of drinks is a rip off when you can get the same drinks a good bit cheaper anywhere in Vilamoura, I appreciative that you have staff to pay etc. but €4.50 for a beer is a bit over the top.

c) The so called entertainment lets your hotel down a lot. We only had one good musician on all week, that was the lad who could play the keyboard properly, he was obviously a professional and it showed !. I found in my job as a tour driver that decent artists will usually put bums on seats especially if the weather is a bit iffy as it was last week.
If I was coming to Vilamoura again I would have no hesitation in staying at this hotel, but after two visits it is time to try somewhere else, so thank you all for two very nice holidays.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for keep choosing the Dom Pedro Marina and for sharing your kind opinions.
We were so pleased to know that you had a lovely stay with us.
We assure you all your comments have received our fullest attention and we hope that in your next stay with us you will find everything at your convenience.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests and we really hope we can welcome you again.
Kind regards,