All reviews small hotel calm area small harbour first floor port
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect location & a very warm welcome. Stunning view from the hotel with tasty and fresh breakfast. Thank you for your care during my stay. Just right at the water in a calm area of this beautiful fishing village.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
marcosec, Proprietario at I Tre Merli Locanda, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

WARM WELCOME
Dear Sibylle F,
"warm welcome" is the best compliment you could do to our staff!
Marianna and Barbara try their best to make guests feel at easy and this means that their efforts reached your heart.
Thank you from we all for your wonderful review.
We hope you can return "chez nous" as soon as possible. You will feel at home again!
Kind regards
Marco and the Staff

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The setting of this property is just perfect - at the end of the small harbour with exquisite views of the surrounding multi hued apartment buildings, tavernas, and boats bobbing in the water - a natural amphitheater of charm, colour, and activity. We could never tire of the view from our room and felt quite part of the scene by the time we left after 6 nights. Marco helpfully took our bags up to our first floor room when we arrived and upon opening the window in the room, the view took our breath away. Wifi was free and accessible, and we enjoyed breakfast every morning on the quay below our room (especially when we realised that we could order scrambled eggs!!). The staff were always very helpful and service was good. It was only a few seconds walk to the wharf from where the excursion boats took
The downstairs bar closed every afternoon for a siesta (but there is another alternative entrance to the property around the back so this wasn't a problem if we returned at that time. Noise was never a problem here and getting a good night's sleep was easy.
The many ristorante nearby made for plentiful choice of dining venue. We ate at many and particularly enjoyed Sa (see separate review) where we ate three times. Would happily return to this wonderful B&B/small hotel. Thank you Marco and the team for a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
marcosec, Proprietario at I Tre Merli Locanda, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear LyndaHeven,
What can I reply: I am moved by your review!
You describe in the best way our small romantic place. What else? It would be a great pleasure to have you here again. I’m waiting for.
Marco

Reviewed 13 June 2017

When I walked into the Hotel I already had a feeling the Locanda Hotel is going to be good :)
This Hotel is by the Port of Camogli. The staff was really helpful and the rooms were exellent! The room was really comfortable for 2 people ore for families.
You also had many choices to choose for your breakfast. Food was amazing!
There are many restaurants to go by the Hotel.
I rate this Hotel 5 Stars

Room tip: Look at the beds. There are twin and king beds
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Max P

Dear Max P,
thanks a lot for your good review. Me and my staff are very gratified when guests feel at ease. So: visit us again, we are waiting for you!
Marco

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I discovered an amazing place in Camogli, nice location, nice view and delicious food...specially there's no chaos...maybe it's a little bit difficult to find it but there's Google map...highly recommended..

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We stayed here last June and fully intend to visit again this year. A lovely little hotel - run by two sisters I think. Breakfast outside looking over the harbour and come back from a day's sightseeing to an aperol spritz. The hotel has a jacuzzi which we enjoyed using to ease our aching legs after a long day's walking. Very very pleasant.

Date of stay: June 2016