“Highest quality food, attention to raw materials”
Review of Ristorante Da Remo

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tartare, wild boar stew, spaghetti with chianina meat sauce, chianina tagliata: they were all fantastic. Good wine selection. They even mill the grains to make their on flour for their fantastic desserts (pear cake is highly recommended). The restaurant also provides gluten free options. 128 euros for 4 meals. Recommended.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (367)

Reviewed 7 August 2021

The menu is somewhat different to the one on the Tripadvisor page.
The main courses are dominated by beef, the tartare was exceptionally tasty.
You have the choice to sit inside, on the main square of the fortress and in the garden.
To sit on the square makes fun and an interesting view.
It is recommended if visiting Monteriggioni.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch in this charming restaurant. We sat in the lovely garden area. The service was so friendly and the food was FABULOUS!! I had the ribollita soup which was delicious and my husband had a wonderful lasagna. The pasta is made fresh onsite. The neighboring table had steak that looked amazing. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2021

Beautiful establishment in the cute borgo of Monteriggioni. Great food, we shared the Fiorentina steak and it was cut at the table for us by the very kind staff. I had my italian better half with me, but english worked fine since it has quite a young staff. Lovely place that I have nothing bad to say about.
We even met one of the staff on the Streets who remembered us and said hello!

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

We had lunch and dinner at this restaurant. We ate pici, ribollita, octopus and salad. Was all impeccable as was the wine, the staff and the service. If you’re in Monteriggioni chose this restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2021