Altea Suites(Pomezia)
US$88
US$85
Hotels.com
Hotel Palace 2000(Pomezia)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotel Cortese(Pomezia)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$79
US$70
SHG Hotel Antonella(Pomezia)(Great Value!)
US$69
Arcom Palace(Pomezia)
US$97
US$86
Expedia
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I stayed just one night in this hotel because my flight from Rome to Amsterdam was cancelled. Rooms are really good and very clean, comfortable and very quit. Staff realy helpful, polite and kind. Overall this hotel is excellent

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We stayed almost a week in Pomezia, me and my 14year old son. The purpose of our visit was to escort my other son in a football tournament in Ardea. The position of the hotel in Pomezia was very suitable for us to commute to Ardea. The hotel itself is very clean and comfortable, the staff are very cooperative & offered every assistance they could and replied to all our questions very willingly despite the fact that everybody's English in Italy is not the best you can find. The room was nice & comfortable, a little bit small for two people but still it didn't bother us, the hotel was quiet and you could get a good night's rest. The breakfast was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed it. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I went with my son , no information and no inquiry was given to us even though we both speak very good Italian ,first they don't have any information how to go to the city ,neither to the zoo marine ,they just leave you on the blank ,the front office is good for nothing ,useless and very careless and irresponsible dependent, me am an executive chef ,and was treated very badly ,no information was given to me regarding the breakfast ,so for three morning we went in the near by bar more than 500 metres to walk and have the breakfast ,,and the last day I was charged for the breakfast which I was not inform neither taken I was obliged to pay big sum of money ,I will never recommend any one to go to these horrible place disgusting.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Only stayed for one night and to be honest arrived at 21:00 and left 07:00 the next morning, so can only give some basic comments. The foyer is nice and spacious, the staff polite and efficient. The dinning by the pool was very nice, but the food I felt was average. The breakfast was okay, but fairly limited. You can ask for other food, but this is not stated anywhere so didn’t know until someone on my table asked.
The room was very tidy, well-appointed and with all the basic needs for business travel.
A colleague used the gym, very, very basic and no worth the effort apparently.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I have stayed regularly at the Enea over the past 6 months while doing business in Pomezia.The hotel has been partly refurbished to a very high standard, (second floor) but the remaining rooms are very pleasant and comfortable. The restaurant is good quality although the menu is a bit limited. Above all though, the staff are charming and really helpful.

Room Tip: Second floor refurbished. 361, 461 and 561 larger rooms than average.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business