All reviewsnice staystayed hereother hotelsbatheuropekettleromeoffice
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Excellent customer service! All of the staff; particularly the night receptionist Alessandro and the day receptionist Alessia both went out of their day to try and resolve the problems I had with my room during my stay! The barmaid and the chef Alessio were also super lovely and helpful RE: my special dietary requirements and even the cleaning staff were lovely! I would stay here again 100% because of the customer service because the rooms themselves are not the best: annoying fan noise, difficult to regulate temperature, useless overheating wall mounted hairdryers and no kettle in the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelAntonella P, Sales manager at SHG Hotel Antonella, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Bea Maria,
I would like to thank you for having spent some of your time to leave your precious comment on SHG Hotel
Antonella, that will allow us to verify the quality of our services and to approach more and more to your
expectations; Customer satisfaction is a primary goal of SHG Hotels .
We are satisfied that you have appreciated our Hotel and services, all our staff is trained to establish a
friendly relationship with the Guests and follow the “SHG Hotels services guide” personalized to please every
Guest, who confirm everyday to the Management this attitude.
Wishes to have you again our Guest, I send you my best regards
Francesca Orlandi
Sales manager

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Staffs were gentile. Breakfast was good. We took a hot shower and the room was very warm in winter. The price was very competitive and attractive during the holidays season. My son was happy. Nothing to complain.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelAntonella P, Direttore at SHG Hotel Antonella, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for Your stay here in Hotel Antonella, and for your kind review. we dohope to see You back here soon, and we're aiming to offer an even better experience.

kindest regards

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

When I arrived the room was extremely dirty, at the reception I was tall someone will come to clean-never happen. Hotel itself is outdated, very basic and not clean. Staff was not friendly. We booked hotel bus to pick 12 people from the office and instead 1 small car was sent without any notice or explanation. Real "Italian" service. List 1 hour because of it. Definitely don't recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Natalia S
HotelAntonella P, Direttore at SHG Hotel Antonella, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for having been at Hotel Antonella. I'm truly sorry on reading such a straightforward negative review. This feedback covers a range of matters usually praised as strenght points of the structure, I do apologise for such a bad experience on Your side.
We will take good advise from Your points.
Ultimately, let me tell You thaht the van we usually use for guest transportation broke last week and so we had to replace the service with a courtesy car. Very unpredictable but still annoying matter, even if not an inconvenience due to bad service from the hotel.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 4 September 2017

ok for an overnight stay (business), food not great - only had dinner, didn't have breakfast. The location was very remote. The Steak was particularly bad. The staff were courteous and WIFI was very good.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelAntonella P, Direttore at SHG Hotel Antonella, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank You very much for having been at Hotel Antonella. We take note about your suggestions and critics, and we'll discuss the matter in order to offer a better service onward. Usually our food and cusine are greatly appreciated, I will investigate in order to find out what didn't worked with Your meals.
Hope to have You here next time to offer a better service.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

When i booked a room for my family of four I had the option for the imperial suite for 119€. I went for it expecting little from this upgrade from their standard rooms. We were blown away - it was a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, plus dining table and living room. The chairs were red velvet - we felt like royalty on the start of our trip in Italy. I double-checked my reservation and saw that it included breakfast too! The beds were comfortable and the curtains were nice and dark. If we had stayed longer we would have tried out the largest bath i have ever seen. My kids were amazed and had high expectations for the rest of our trip!
We stayed here on our way south in Italy. A great place that is easy to get to, just outside Rome. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Take the Imperial Suite if you have four people (adults or kids)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelAntonella P, Direttore at SHG Hotel Antonella, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest,

thank You so much for Your flattering words! And thank You so much for having been our guest.
I'm happy and pleased in reading such an appreciation, this is really the best rewards for all of our efforts. I'd like to add so much to this, but really all I can say is THANK YOU, deeply.
Hope to see You soon back here,

all the best, kindest regards