“Best restaurant in the hub”

Bella Italia East Kilbride
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Italia East Kilbride is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in East Kilbride
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I stated going to Bella Italia about a year ago and I now go at least twice a week,the food is great the staff are efficient friendly ,funny informative accommodating and I have got to know them over the time I have visited the restaurant so a big shout out to Amanda,holly ,hazel,Stacey,Carla and last but not least Lorna not to mention the chefs the place is spotless and addictive great job done by everyone and keep up the great work Lorraine and kenny

1  Thank kennymartin7288

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We have visited this restaurant on two occasions and found the food excellent and the service very friendly and helpful. We sat inside the restaurant the first time and outside in the Plaza the second time . Food reasonably priced and always cooked fresh. We would recommend this restaurant

3  Thank Joan M
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Seated quickly and with friendly polite greeting. Ambiance of actually being able to people watch while eating was made possible by outside (under cover) seating/tables.We did have vouchers for money off and wondered if staff may be unhappy at vouchers being produced but no, staff were only too happy to take them and treated us no differently.Value for money and food quality excellent,my husbands Gamberoni was packed full of succulent king prawns and my Pollo a la crème just delicious. Been here quite a few times now and its quickly becoming a favourite of ours. Always courteous staff and this time too Joanne was nice and even Calum asked how our meal was and chatted to us about menu etc.Visited toilets and they were well decorated and looked after too. No complaints at all from us, we will be back. Satisfied customers and thank you all.

4  Thank Truthfulady1
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I said I'd be back and I enjoyed our latest visit. For good Italian food at fair prices you could do a lot worse than here. Yet again we had a lovely meal and the service was good.

2  Thank GlasGal549
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I have just had a brilliant lunch at Bella Italia. The pizza was delicious (and huge! Excellent value for money!) and my partner loved his pasta. Unfortunately didn’t have room to try the desserts, hopefully next time though!

The service from Amanda was first class. Friendly and attentive without being intrusive, very knowledgeable and seemed really genuine and happy to be there, which I know isn’t easy when you’re on your feet and dealing with the public all day!

Was our first time trying here as we usually use one of the other restaurants when eating at the centre but the food and service here have definitely won us over! Will be back!

3  Thank Clare S