All reviews reasonable price triple room juventus stadium late in the evening floor balcony turin gentleman treatment mirror sightseeing curtains route
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is horrible, staff rude and impolite, room very noisy, the all hotel is in a 80´s style , need to be refurbished urgently ! didn’t try the restaurant cause I needed to go out to change my mind , I felt so depressed to stay in such a place. Never more, one of my worst experience !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

It’s styled in a typically Italian way but perhaps too dark. We were concerned about the rest of the hotel when we checked in but were pleasantly surprised by the spacious family room. Lots of cupboard space, a balcony and crisp white sheets. The showers are a health hazard and we escaped with our lives. The floor of the shower is far too slippery.

One recommendation I would give them is to improve the quality of the food and service offered at the restaurant. After a disappointing breakfast we didn’t return.

The hotel is a little far from the Centre of Turin but there is a direct bus to and from there right outside the hotel. This makes shopping and sightseeing effortless.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ristorante R, Proprietario at Quality Hotel Atlantic Congress & Spa Turin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Elaine,

Thank you for your review and for having taken the time to share your experience of our hotel with us.
Best regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This congress hotel is located outside of the breathtaking city of Torino, very conveniently placed close to the highway, if you are travelling by car. They also offer a private garage, which was perfect for me, since i had my car packed with all my belongings.
The rooms are large, clean and decorated in a modern, simple and a quite masculine style. The shower is amazing with an experience shower. The reception eaven gave we a nice upgrade since i booked with Booking.com
Breakfast was quite crowded and the tables unfortunately ran out of food due to the large amount of breakfast guests at the same time.
Dinner was good (nothing mindblowing beeing in Italy) but the service was very friendly and courteous provided by a gentleman with obviously a lot of experience of the profession.
The fantastic surprise was the amazing SPA floor that they had, which was a very welcomed surprise after driving the entire day. They had several saunas and a relaxing and harmonious pool and relaxing area.
I can highly recommend this hotel for the one looking for a relaxing good night sleep in the area of Torino (considering the prices in the city center) but if you are heading for a city break and sightseeing in the city, this might not be the option for you.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ristorante R, Proprietario at Quality Hotel Atlantic Congress & Spa Turin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Daniela,

Best regards

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Hello,me and my colleagues have to stay in this hotel because we are working at the nearby airport.In the past 3 weeks every single day and night has to be a meeting or some kind of teaching seminar.
From 18:30 till 03:00 in the morning the loud music from the disco club that is located in the basement is very annoying!!! We cannot sleep or stay relaxed in your room because of that.
It's a hotel not a disco club!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ristorante R, Proprietario at Quality Hotel Atlantic Congress & Spa Turin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Tudor,
I was disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction with your stay and would assure you that your experience is not representative of the service we usually provide.
It's not at all a dico club, we have meeting rooms, so it's normal that during the day people mouve in the hotel, but our meeting room are all soundproufs. We had an event in our congress centre downstairs last saturday, but it was ones in your 3 weeks stay..
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is situated at a nice quiet area it s peaceful to stay around here. The spa is good you can get many types of treatments and enjoy different types of saunas. The rooms are specious and clean but I think some renovation would be good .The floors are carpeted..The hotel has a bar open from morning to late in the evening. The restaurant has very good food and not expensive you can enjoy any meal and drinks and pay less than 40€

Date of stay: September 2017