All reviews lovely balcony walking distance dolly fridge theo patmos
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

When I go on holiday,I don't want to think,I don't want to do anything,I just want to feel good!!No,I want to feel great!!!!!!Yvonni Studios and its owners provide exactly that!I call myself lucky to be able to find and stay at Yvonni Studios.It is always clean,beautiful,quiet,and there is always some pleasant surprise in my room,in my fridge. Whatever I needed ,Yvonni,Polly and Theo had solution for me.I had my best vacation of all time!!Thank you guys!I can recommend Yvonni Studios to anybody!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Theo, Polli and Yvonni! We had - as every time we have been staying at this very neat place on Patmos - a very enjoyable holiday. We were welcomed as friends. Our room was spacious and equipped with everything you might need as a guest and was cleaned every day. Than you for the sweet surprizes in the fridge, your tips for activities and your heartfelt but unobtrusive hospitality. We will come back soon.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Pretty nice studios in a lovely spot!
Warm welcome, clean rooms, beautiful sea view! Walking distance to anywhere in Skala. Definitely worth value for money.
P.S: Yvonni always has a surprise for you!☀️

Date of stay: October 2017
Yvonne K, Owner at Yvonni Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest every year Konstantinos. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at yvonni studios. We were treated like family, the owners provided us with the most pleasant hospitality and were even available to give us a ride to the port at midnight for our departure.
Thank you very much.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Yvonne K, Owner at Yvonni Studios, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you Mr John for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Take care.
Theo, Polly and Yvonne

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I visited the hotel in February and absolutely loved it. The hosts were wonderfully accommodating. They picked me up at the Port and the day I was to leave a storm had come up so the ferry did not run. Theo tracked me down at the Port and helped me make a reservation for the ferry running the next day.
The room was very comfortable and had a wonderful view of the sea and the Cave of the Apocalypse.
I am hoping to go back for an extended stay in 2017.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Rose Q

Thank you Rose. It was our pleasure. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Theo, Polly and Yvonne