“Wonderful Family Friendly Golf Club”

Blacknest Golf & Country Club
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Bentley
Price range: US$4 - US$38
Description: A lovely relaxed restaurant set in a rural location and golf course, cafe adjoining. Enjoy lunchtime dining or just a coffee and cake in our orangery.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have visited Blacknest a few times over the past year or so. First came to a children's foot golf party and was very impressed with the party package that was offered to the children. I have been using the driving range recently and the staff are very friendly and accommodating . Free club hire and it's only £6.00 for 100 balls. The location is idyllic and peaceful . The café serves amazing food and very reasonably priced.

I haven't played on the course yet as my golfing skills are not there yet but I have heard great things about it from other members.

If you are a beginner (like myself) and want to join a friendly family orientated club this is the one for you .

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

What a pleasure to have a wonderful lunch in such lovely surroundings. Thank you so much Amy, Chris and the rest of the team. The food was incredible, the service impeccable and can’t for next weekend for the Fridayfest.
Thanks again.
Sean

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

If your looking for a venue for your society day, look no further !
Blacknest golf club could not have done anymore for us, we had 24 players who all thought the whole day was excellent, from bacon rolls to 18 holes to evening meal, nothing to fault. Staff attitude was great, they all made us feel totally comfortable, highly recommend this club, thanks Blacknest.

1  Thank ossieblue
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to Blacknest a few times and have always been so impressed with the service and the friendliness of the staff. The food is such a high standard and I recently went to a hen do there. The food was absolutely amazing and all home made. They decorated the whole cafe area and the weather was lovely so we were able to use the terrace too!

Whilst we were there, we had a sneaky peek at the tepee that they’ve put up in the grounds for weddings and special events and it was stunning!

It’s now my go to place for lunch and coffee with friends and to meet people for my business meetings. I hear they have a quiz night too, so I’m going to get a group of to get together regularly for that!

I’ve seen the new Gym and am going to join there too as it’s so convenient and just 10 minutes from where I live.

This place is so lovely. I would wholly recommend a visit!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Played a round of golf with some friends. Great course, staff really friendly and welcoming post golf. Clubhouse is very warm and relaxing. Will definitely come back over next few months