All reviews pool table four poster bed wine cooler brecon beacons large tv pen y fan breakfast was delicious everything you could possibly need my partner sky tv excellent stay home from home shared living room the kitchen fresh milk hair straighteners guest lounge
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic place. Quirky and homely, our hosts could not have been more accommodating. The rooms and the communal living areas have everything you could possibly need. We came and went at unsociable hours but this was never a problem. A late (large and very delicious) cooked breakfast was especially laid on for my colleague and I which was very much appreciated. Will definitely look to stay again if I’m in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Milesy1978
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Honestly one of the best stays ever, Lyndon & Mandy were amazing! So hospitable and extremely heartwarming place. Me and my wife loved every minute of our stay. The place was very very clean and the view from the B&B was picturesque and serene. The rooms had such a personal touch to it and it felt like home!

They personally cooked us warm lasagne, potatoes and vegetables which was so delicious and they also made us hot warm breakfast on both days. They also went out of their way to get flowers for my wife as a surprise!

Highly highly recommend anyone to come and stay here, we had absolutely no issues and would definitely come again!

Thanks guys for an unforgettable stay :)

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I stayed here with our dog we wanted somewhere peaceful to chill out and relax and this place was perfect from start to finish Lyndon the owner was fantastic from the moment we met him in the car park nothing was to much trouble went out of his way to make our stay just perfect.this place is much better than most so called 4star hotels our room was very good everything you could want was there from fresh milk everyday for tea /coffee to face wipes for my wife and much more a great eye for detail.very comfortable bed great shower plenty of room towels very good quality.breakfast was of good quality and very good choice Lyndon was very helpful about places to visit and good walks with our dog.castle lodge is a great place to stay with a fantastic owner who will go the extra mile to make you stay very enjoyable I would recommend this place to anyone we are going to stay here again thanks Lyndon for making our stay perfect see you soon

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This place stinks of animal and birds very out dated one over the top decor, couldn’t bring myself to eat food because of the animal dirt went to garage over the road for a very good breakfast will not be recommending this place

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
goodman28, General Manager at Castle Lodge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

We know you are very upset with us taking 70.00 Really Sorry but you booked while and Cancelled same day so You did not come here .its unfair you have done this . You said your dog was ill and didn't want him to sick poo all in room . We could of Booked your room 4 times Over it was massive bike race Tour off Britain going on and coming through Sennybridge . sorry to upset you ,but has b&b we have been very quiet hope you understand ..

Every who stayed here given very high mark on breakfast , We do understand your angry but We are only 2 bedroom and need custom x

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have stayed at the castle lodge many times, could not ask for a better service or nicer people running the b&b, friendly atmosphere as soon as you get there! Beautiful setting and the rooms are not to disappoint, my partner and myself found it very clean and loved the fact they allow pets but you wouldn't notice there had been any if so there before as it always has been very clean and tidy every time we've stayed! Have a shared living room which is very nice and the whole b&b has been thoroughly thought through, have a pool table and darts board also the sky & Netflix in the shared living room couldn't ask for anything more and if you ever did the couple Amanda and Lyndon would do anything to make sure you got exactly what you wanted and make your stay one to remember, this is our place to book every time we visit Wales now which is quite often to visit family and friends, this b&b will not disappoint! Family run and a lovely family at that! I can only Thankyou for our lovely and enjoyable stay and will see you shortly for the next visit! 5* highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
goodman28, Owner at Castle Lodge B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words . Netflix you need pass code which guest need to pay for .Thank you for kind words ..