“Beautiful lunch in wine country”

The Good Earth Food and Wine Co.
Reserve a table
Tue, 16/04
20:00
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Beamsville
Price range: HK$57 - HK$313
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Good Earth is located among orchards and vineyards. It offers local farm to table cuisine, prepared fresh daily with a global inspired twist. In the warm weather months, outdoor dining is offered among beautiful gardens. Open daily for lunch and seasonally for dinner. Please check the website for details.Reservations are strongly recommended.
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Recommended by another winery, we were so glad we stopped for lunch. A beautiful setting, delectable menu and friendly service. Not an inexpensive meal but well worth it in terms of quality and flavours. Chickpea fritters and pork belly were scrumptious.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We loved that this location had an option to have food with our tasting. While we weren’t able to stay and have lunch due to timing, the food looked amazing.
The owner of the winery helped us with our tasting and you could see her passion for her winery and wine in general. The Betty, named after her mom, was best but there were many wines to choose from.

1  Thank MMKielar
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Beautiful patio country style under trees and by the vineyards, Food excellent! I agree with previous rater if you order a pizza it does not come at the same time however it was minor delay and pizza came in first. The waiter should have advised. We had the board as entrée we order for 2 and it generous enough for 3 to 4 We had the pork belly done to perfection with root vegetables. The daily pizza was peach and pesto again very generous fluffy crust and plenty of topping. Their wine are average which is a bit disappointing given the quality of the food. We choose the Riesling after we had the tasting. Sunday brunch have a soft jazz live band which added to the ambiance. Its one of the most beautiful place in the Niagara country.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We went yesterday for lunch and the food, wine and ambience were all wonderful.
The Pinot Grigio is the best. I only regret I didn't buy a bottle while there. Just an excuse to go back.

Service and food were top notch. would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Came here for a birthday brunch. Beautiful setting, and they had acoustic musicians playing, which added to the atmosphere.
Unfortunately the food service was horrible.
My boyfriend got his meal a full five minutes before me. When the server finally brought my meal, we told her that his food was now cold since he had politely waited for me. She explained that “that’s just the way it is”. No apology. She simply stated that yup, the stone oven cooking my pizza was a separate kitchen, and that they couldn’t time the meals to come at the same time. So I guess at $30 a piece my boyfriend should’ve eaten his meal while I watched and then he should’ve watched me eat mine after he was done.
What a joke.